Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance recruits pilots

A member of the alliance has left, and we need a pilot. Simple requirements: 80K per week (more than 100K is better), no alliance tasks.
We are a strong alliance, and members exchange needed gifts every day, and now we can stay near the 20 th place in the alliance.
If you love this game, please join our friendly team, thank you!
I can't make a decision whether you can become a member of the alliance, but I will submit it to all members of the alliance for choice.

A member of the alliance has left, and we need a pilot. Simple requirements: 80K per week (more than 100K is better), no alliance tasks.
We are a strong alliance, and members exchange needed gifts every day, and now we can stay near the 20 th place in the alliance.
If you love this game, please join our friendly team, thank you!
I can't make a decision whether you can become a member of the alliance, but I will submit it to all members of the alliance for choice.
Sorry for not replying to you earlier. I am interested in joining your alliance. Mine hasn't worked out as I would've liked. I do at least 100,000 PAX a week.

Top Bottom