Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance (purple) map instant return fuel needed

Earlier I was searching the wiki for the amount of fuel to do instant returns and I found that the wiki doesn't have this information.
So I asked and our good friends supplied the information. Please note: this is the amount of fuel needed to do instant returns (using any type of plane)

Swift (Acapulco, Cartagena, etc) - 14
Owl (Vaduz, Monaco, etc) - 28
Hawk (Hamburg, Munich, etc) - 48
Raven (Geneva, Winterthur, etc) - 60
Jumbo (Modena, Le Mans, etc) - 90
Giant (San Jose, San Diego, etc) - 92
Falcon (Bath, Exeter, etc) - 85
Thunderbird (Rhodes, Patras, etc) - 80
Condor (Bilbao, Seville, etc) - 110.

Earlier I was searching the wiki for the amount of fuel to do instant returns and I found that the wiki doesn't have this information.
So I asked and our good friends supplied the information. Please note: this is the amount of fuel needed to do instant returns (using any type of plane)

What do you mean any type of plane? Standard? S1, s2, s3?
Any bonuses running? On any of above figures? If so which?

i take it you are assuming every destination of each plane type is the same? Which destinations exactly were flown? Standard flights thhats not true, neither in adventure flights. How many of each type have you done before assuming its all the same for each plane type?

Prefer if whoever flys screenshots speed up page just when they do as example below. At the same time how any speed ups are there?
Not being difficult but we have tried to check info is accurate before including and not made assumptions.

Attachments

• 257BABCC-B33D-4698-BD03-474C8E4997F0.jpeg
    257BABCC-B33D-4698-BD03-474C8E4997F0.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
[
What do you mean any type of plane? Standard? S1, s2, s3?
Any bonuses running? On any of above figures? If so which?

i take it you are assuming every destination of each plane type is the same? Which destinations exactly were flown? Standard flights thhats not true, neither in adventure flights. How many of each type have you done before assuming its all the same for each plane type?

Prefer if whoever flys screenshots speed up page just when they do as example below. At the same time how any speed ups are there?
Not being difficult but we have tried to check info is accurate before including and not made assumptions.
Ok I see that I have somehow overstepped my ”known" territory, it is obvious that this information is not necessarily needed or/and if needed it is not from me I'll leave it at this for anyone who decides to assume to use it (or not). Please disregard any mention of the word(s) "information for wiki" in any type, shape, form or interpretation.
Please use not this information it is not for wiki..

[

Ok I see that I have somehow overstepped my ”known" territory, it is obvious that this information is not necessarily needed or/and if needed it is not from me I'll leave it at this for anyone who decides to assume to use it (or not). Please disregard any mention of the word(s) "information for wiki" in any type, shape, form or interpretation.
Please use not this information it is not for wiki..
Read what’s said. No one has said it’s not going in the wiki but what destinations were flown? Simple question. It’s a huge assumption with gi to say everything is the same. Was it 1 destination? 2 or 3? We are trying to make the wiki as accurate as possible. The same with info from old wiki. This isn’t a copy and paste exercise. Just tell me what destination you flew with what kind of plane and bonus. Not complicated!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I can confirm the 110 for Condor flights (flew 5 of the 6 destinations), and I have yet to come across a destination that has different speed-up requirements for different types of planes (S1, S2, S3, etc).

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

I think it was 80 for Raven flights, or I am wrong ? If I remember well, I need 6 F20 to send and instant return one flight (40 + 80).
I will fly my next Raven purple maps next few days, I will let you know !

Some of this info is based on 1 flight to a destination and assumed its good for all the rest. Not enough; we will keep gathering info but flights MUST be flown.

Madge

Top Bottom