Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance placing?

Hi all, I am in a random alliance that I joined a few weeks ago and we have placed this week somewhere in the 300’s. I completed 3/3 flights last week, before anyone else. But I just don’t think everyone is dedicated (team of 10). Would you suggest I leave the alliance and join another that ranks higher, or is that just plain rude?!

Hi all, I am in a random alliance that I joined a few weeks ago and we have placed this week somewhere in the 300’s. I completed 3/3 flights last week, before anyone else. But I just don’t think everyone is dedicated (team of 10). Would you suggest I leave the alliance and join another that ranks higher, or is that just plain rude?!
A team of 10 means it’s a group that at least the owner has run for a while. Completing first makes no difference. It’s not a race. Are any not completing any by Sunday, that’s the question. 300s is not that bad. Depends how you feel about the group. You can stay and push them higher and develop your game, or leave and find another. Is it rude. As you can’t communicate between you, then leaving means bye bye no explaining.

Look around on the alliance thread here. See where your pax flown could help you fit in. Different alliances have different priorities.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I have a spot open in my alliance if you are interested.

Top Bottom