Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Alliance missions not able to complete

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03lr7q60h
Username
Alexander
Hello,
I try to help my alliance and finish the missions but every time my airplane comes back from the desired location I get 1/18 and when I send it to that location again my counter goes back to 0/18.
I sent my plane to Zypern several times but it still says 0/18.

What can I do?
Please help!

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 113
I have not changed anything but it works today?! Don't know why but it works...
Perhaps you’re having internet issues? When the connection is not stable the flights don’t count. I discovered that when I open the game I have to wait until the current daily offer is displayed (which also means that connection to the server was established) before I unload any plane.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Had 1 flight to Yerevan on the counter. Landed 7 flights. Showed 8. I blinked and it went back down to 1. Stayed at 1 till I brought back 1 of the next wave when it jumped to 9. Internet is OK. There is some jumping bug that you have to force to update. If you close before the flights have updated you lose them. Visiting Madlen doesnt help. Only speeding up 1 flight clears it!!
How do you work out these solutions Madge? Or is it just that us blokes are not quite so smart? o_O

Top Bottom