Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Members not Participating - how to message them

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
039znxwb
Username
Dazville
Hey All,

I am a leader in an alliance I made, however I got one player that doesn't seem to be participating and just after the small challenges. I want to know before I kick them out if they are wanting to actively wanting to participate and don't understand or just being lazy.

Which brings me to another question. If I do kick them out during the alliance challenge do we get smaller % on when we get alliance reputation points or does that not reset.

I am a leader in an alliance I made, however I got one player that doesn't seem to be participating and just after the small challenges. I want to know before I kick them out if they are wanting to actively wanting to participate and don't understand or just being lazy.
Within the game there are no provision to communicate, but most of the alliances use IM and this forum as means to communicate.
Which brings me to another question. If I do kick them out during the alliance challenge do we get smaller % on when we get alliance reputation points or does that not reset
No there is no change

Hey All,

Which brings me to another question. If I do kick them out during the alliance challenge do we get smaller % on when we get alliance reputation points or does that not reset.
Better to wait till the week end and then kick them, During that find new members the moment you kick add the new.

Hey All,

If a member exits the alliance:
1. passengers (carried by that member) DO count to the Alliance total
2. Finished weekly tasks (by that member) DO NOT count for the % tasks accomplished by the Alliance (and so your % will be smaller)

Top Bottom