Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance leader has changed

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Hi, can someone give me some advice please? I’ve been in an alliance for a quite a while now, it’s been going well but recently the leader has gotten extrs members, ones who don’t fly as many passengers. Now one of them has taken over as the alliance leader and he doesn’t even have an alliance building so our flights are not getting counted?? Do you know why and how this Has happened?

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
How many of the alliance members are forum members? Is/was the old leader on the forum? If there is no way to communicate, it might be best to find an alliance that has a presence on the forum and fit your player profile.
I can’t find them on this forum but we’ve been going good for a while, I don’t know why the leader has switched as the former leader is still in the alliance? Unfortunately they are not in this group so I think it’s time to leave

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
W
I can’t find them on this forum but we’ve been going good for a while, I don’t know why the leader has switched as the former leader is still in the alliance? Unfortunately they are not in this group so I think it’s time to leave
We have a vacancy in Flying Springbok, you are welcome to apply, but by your level you will be more suited to a more senior alliance - but you are still welcome.

Flying Springbok is small and intended to be an alliance con reserve accounts and junior players. We aim to achieve either the 30% XP bonus or the 50% flight income bonus and as such we are probably best for players over level 10, but flying less than 30000 pax per week.

Keep an eye on the alliance section of the forum, there is often notices of alliances looking for players and they will specify what they expect from alliance members.

Top Bottom