Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General alliance destinations arrives more seldom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello
Since 4-5 weeks I got the feeling that the special alliances destinations are nearly no more coming.
At the beginning I was at least getting one per week and sometime even three of them.
Right now I am happy if I get one every 3 weeks.

Have you got the same impression. I am wondering if GI want we spend our 20 greenies to get an interesting destination.

with the actual rate I may need 20 years to get the items for the 2 monuments.

cheers
Javi

Hello
Since 4-5 weeks I got the feeling that the special alliances destinations are nearly no more coming.
At the beginning I was at least getting one per week and sometime even three of them.
Right now I am happy if I get one every 3 weeks.

Have you got the same impression. I am wondering if GI want we spend our 20 greenies to get an interesting destination.

with the actual rate I may need 20 years to get the items for the 2 monuments.

cheers
Javi
With me is normal every week i got these special destinations.
But there is something very important that you have to do and i try it my self.
This how its work with me if i put in my hangars 4 to 5 Powerful Propeller-Driven plane i got 2 destination one for 167 flights and the 1000 flights for same plane.
If i put 1 Powerful Propeller-Driven and 2 turboprop i will not get the destination that i did it with Powerful Propeller-Driven to completed.
So its depends on what you have in your hangars and how many planes there.
The best thing to do is:
If you have 13 hangars put 3 type of planes.
Now for me after i complete all the destinations (all cities) with Powerful Propeller-Driven i will go for turboprop do the same complete all cities then the jet ... etc.
Hope this info help (y)

One last thing maybe you complete all destination ;)

With me is normal every week i got these special destinations.
But there is something very important that you have to do and i try it my self.
This how its work with me if i put in my hangars 4 to 5 Powerful Propeller-Driven plane i got 2 destination one for 167 flights and the 1000 flights for same plane.
If i put 1 Powerful Propeller-Driven and 2 turboprop i will not get the destination that i did it with Powerful Propeller-Driven to completed.
So its depends on what you have in your hangars and how many planes there.
The best thing to do is:
If you have 13 hangars put 3 type of planes.
Now for me after i complete all the destinations (all cities) with Powerful Propeller-Driven i will go for turboprop do the same complete all cities then the jet ... etc.
Hope this info help (y)

One last thing maybe you complete all destination ;)
I was flying 6 jets, 3 t-birds, and 4 condors, had 5 S3 powerful propeller-driven in the warehouse from alliance flights, none in the reserve hangar. I still got 167 and 101 PPD flights this week.:( Plus 101 condor flights. Had to sell off all my jets and fly the PPDs this week. On the good side, all 3 destinations were special alliance destinations, and I'm close to 3-starring one of them.

I was flying 6 jets, 3 t-birds, and 4 condors, had 5 S3 powerful propeller-driven in the warehouse from alliance flights, none in the reserve hangar. I still got 167 and 101 PPD flights this week.:( Plus 101 condor flights. Had to sell off all my jets and fly the PPDs this week. On the good side, all 3 destinations were special alliance destinations, and I'm close to 3-starring one of them.
With Jet did you complete all special destination ? i was doing with jet then i stopped because of the flight items required the same with TP.
By the way is it S3 ppd need 12h for repair or spend 2 greenies ?
The normal ppd i am use i just keep it 40 minutes in the repair sometimes drop and buy new i dont want spend the flight items on it i am save it for later.
Alliance special destination for ppd is just 40m fly i use sometime speed fuel if i want to be on top 10 weekly rank.

With Jet did you complete all special destination ? i was doing with jet then i stopped because of the flight items required the same with TP.
By the way is it S3 ppd need 12h for repair or spend 2 greenies ?
The normal ppd i am use i just keep it 40 minutes in the repair sometimes drop and buy new i dont want spend the flight items on it i am save it for later.
Alliance special destination for ppd is just 40m fly i use sometime speed fuel if i want to be on top 10 weekly rank.
No, haven't completed special jet destinations, infact, I think I've only gotten 2 of them so far. That's why I had them flying - hoping I would get a jet destination. I don't recall the length of time for S3 PPD repair, but speed up is 1 greenie. I just dropped them when they broke down - not worth the time or the greenies for repair. I just drop the regular PPD's when they break down and buy new. Can't see using up all my repair items when I'm trying to rush through a couple of hundred flights.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Something similar happens to me last week. I sold all my turboprop including the S3 in the reserve hangar, but still get a turboprop destination as low plane destination.
in the other hand, I have plenty of PPD in my warehouse and they are not taken into account for the destinations.

@Husam thank you for your advise, but it is not working for me. I try to finish the jet destinations with 8 jets, 3 condors and 1 single delta, pdelta, jumbo, giant and thunder, including reseve hangar, but still get destination for turbprop, condor and jet but no single special destinations.

Top Bottom