Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alert to neighbors for space launches

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Maybe where the ZZZzzzzs are for none active players, put one of three icons for a rocket launch in progress. Not like players could be inactive and launching rockets at the same time.

Or even simply showing the rocket on the pad when you visit a neighbor would be nice too. Then if you click on the pad a dialog box could come up with "Want to join the launch Y/N" Just some thoughts.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Some sort of notification when your neighbors start a space launch would be helpful.
a good idea.
Maybe it is time in general to work on the space launch. More destinations (Mars? , SpaceStation? ,....). And also clear indicators which launch is active for the friends to know which launch they can join. Green - Blue - Red - the colours are already in use.Should be not so difficult to create a coloured item. For Mars (preferable red, but already in use) brown? for space station: silver? only to give some ideas ;-)

Sounds like a good idea but I can see an issue

Soma launches go in seconds, so if you saw an icon saying a neighbor was on a launch but then due to lags in internet connections once you clicked to join the launch maybe gone. That happens now, many a time I am sat in the red launch lobby and I go to join the launch and it’s gone

It’s a good idea but could be very difficult to get just right

Top Bottom