Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City update 5.3.24 FAILED to Restore Profile from 5.2.25

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hmmm, yeah. Thanks. What a week!
We've fixed your profile. Try to reload an app.

Anyone with this kind of problem - please get a ticket to support team, we'll get you back on track while we investigate what went wrong.
Hello Ivan Free2Play

Wow, how weird. It is fixed. I did send in ticket. Please discard my ticket. Once again thanks for all your help.

Ivan somehow fixed my problem within minutes... THANK YOU

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
Am I the only one that when prompted to install new game did so, got to level 3, inserted username, expecting the game to transfer existing profile only it didn't and am now stuck with a profile for a level 3 user?

GI are sending me instructions to do what I have already done, and I cannot get through their heads that the profile I am being offered is the Level 3 I created (because I was given no other options at that time) to enable me to enter a username. Now suddenly iPad users have a player code not a username!?

I sent them a screenshot of my profile, before update, also sent them the screenie of the new game I was taken to where I was offered my level 3 profile. They have ignored that information, no acknowledgement of having received it.

These people are totally beyond the pale, I am at a loss as to what to do now, other than give up.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
@J.Courtemanche @DalePorter46 I have followed those instructions - twice - they worked to get me to the option to select a profile.

It would seem that for everyone else, the option to restore to the main profile was there, but for me, I only have the option to restore to a level 3 profile. Not my correct Level 56 profile.

This is where my frustration lies.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
Finally support has restored my game, but I have lost all my friends. The last message from support was that is was being 'escalated' to Tech Support (I thought I was already being looked after by those guys!) and I have asked if I will get my friends restored now.

Anyone else have the game back, but not friends? Do they get restored or not?

Finally support has restored my game, but I have lost all my friends. The last message from support was that is was being 'escalated' to Tech Support (I thought I was already being looked after by those guys!) and I have asked if I will get my friends restored now.

Anyone else have the game back, but not friends? Do they get restored or not?

I told them to not try to do it once I got my game (that wouldn't sync back to my iPad) and I added all my neighbors back myself. I had some good neighbors not from the forum but I'm exclusive neighbors with other forum members

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
I told them to not try to do it once I got my game (that wouldn't sync back to my iPad) and I added all my neighbors back myself. I had some good neighbors not from the forum but I'm exclusive neighbors with other forum members

Just received the following from GI

Unfortunately, your neighbors were lost due to the technical problems while transferring your game data.

You can always find yourself new friends in our official game community https://www.facebook.com/AirportCityOfficialPage/

Sincerely,
Alisa

Top Bottom