Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport city star club award

juan havanista

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33MY2A758
Username
juan havanista
Well where is that award ?

i was awarded for 150 starts, what is the award, and where it is ?

same when u post a screen to finish an event ? what is this award, and where it is ?

thks

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

same when u post a screen to finish an event ? what is this award, and where it is ?

thks
You got a 150+ star club banner as well as a badge.

1679080317893.png

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]

thks
As @Chloe11111 mentioned, you can view your medals when you select the small down arrow under your banner. In general, it sometimes takes a while for a banner to be updated even if a moderator has awarded you the medal, because only admins (@Chloe11111 and @Dave) can award banners.

Badges are different than medals. Medals are awarded for completing events, entering a new star club, and obtaining special awards (like a Paul Bunyan Statue Award). Badges, on the other hand, are not "awarded", they are usually used to show what alliance someone is in. For example, I have one badge under my name that shows three swords and displays the text "Musketeers Alliance" when you hover over it.

I hope this provided some clarification for you.

Top Bottom