Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Planes real life versions

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
A company is set to launch a more eco-friendly plane in 2026 with speeds similar to the Concorde that lol only had two airports in the world to accomodate it. It looks sinilar to the Falcon but of all things they are naming it Boom
Not exactly a welcoming name IMHO I'm sure they might reconsider the name perhaps prior to its in service date

A company is set to launch a more eco-friendly plane in 2026 with speeds similar to the Concorde that lol only had two airports in the world to accomodate it. It looks sinilar to the Falcon but of all things they are naming it Boom
Not exactly a welcoming name IMHO I'm sure they might reconsider the name perhaps prior to its in service date
Yes, 'Boom Supersonic' with the Overture (maybe by 2029). ✈️

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Coincidentally I was only just reading an article about that one earlier today. You're right about the name though, marketing team clearly thought in relation to the sonic boom but as a passenger boom is not a word you want to associate with a plane

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Boom Supersonic is the name of the company. The aircraft's name is the Overture I believe. United Airlines is planning on being their launch customer in 2028 or 2029.
Im excited for it. With the pamdemic changing direction of the aviation industry from more to less, and with reduced travel time being beneficial for reduced exposure, now would be the perfect time to solve the sonic boom problem. Hope they can truly make it fly on alternate fuels.

Dyna

TUROD
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Dyna
Username
Loafia International Airport
Sorry that I am 1.5 years late to the party, but with that sorted out now is the painful part; matching AC livery’s on each plane (as some look different depending on the plane and some are also exclusive to certain aircraft) to their IRL counterparts.

Also we should do the helicopters right?

Dyna

TUROD
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Dyna
Username
I just want to say that this is a very time-consuming and energy consuming thing, but it is very meaningful
Thank you it’s time consuming with my giant Christmas Lego and gaming with my friends so the only time I really have to do this is in the car. -_-
It’s also really boring but I am almost halfway done!

Dyna

TUROD
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Dyna
Username
Done
IMG_0568.png

Top Bottom