Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City developers answer your questions!

The below questions were asked by Airport City players and answered by the developers of the game.

Any replies you found interesting and looking forward too? What questions would you have asked?

Q: Will there be any levels after level 35 added to airport city?
A: They are coming soon, stay tuned!

Q: On my visit to pinterest i noticed a drawing of an astronaut.will airport city have space flights in the future.the space station is always in need of supplies
A: You can already launch spaceships in Airport City on Facebook and you certainly will be able to reach for the stars in our mobile app! While it is fun by itself, developing space program is going to be most enjoyable when done with a help of your friends.

Q: Will you increase the number of gifts we can send bearing in mind that 20 gifts for 500 neighbours is terribly unfair to our fantastic neighbours?
A: There is a chance we will raise a limit for gifts, but 500 is just a bit too much. It's not just our will but rather a technical limitation - we want our apps to run fast and reliable to provide best experience.

Q: Will you consider designing new housing such as skyscrapers (eg 2x2 squares, 5000 coins, 100 passengers every 12 hours) as this would be great for jumbos?
A: We think it's a good idea and we may implement it sometime in the future. But keep in mind that with those new buildings coming you'll need to upgrade your terminal, you'll need more fuel etc.We don't want to rush out such sensitive updates.

Q: How about some new businesses that bring in more coins once levels go above 35 (taxi rank, bus station, car rental are all found at airports)?
A: It's a great idea to consider, and you may be sure we will.

Q: Hi, what I miss in Airport City Android as opposed to the facebook app is the ability to store plans that are not in use. It's painful to sell expensive planes when getting better models, specially when every now and then you get missions that requires older AC types
A: This feature is certainly going to be available later.

Q: Airport city: need a way to rearrange the city. Add the ability to put buildings into the warehouse or even a city reset back to the basics making it easier to move and design your city better.
A: We find an idea to keep whole buildings in the storage a little strange :) You can always sell a building you don't need and buy it later.

Q: Do we have any alternative way to get " green cash" in airport city? such as build up some special building that can earn " green cash"
A: Certainly you do. You can get "green cash" by entering promo codes that are published weekly in our official community. And you get a little cash every time you level up. There's a possibility we'll introduce super buildings that generate cash later, too, so stay tuned.

Q: Can you create a Bank as a building that doesn't pay out anything BUT it allows you to exchange coins for cash and vice-versa.
A: We'll think about it.

Q: Will there ever be more possible land to purchase?
A: Sure it will, watch out for game updates.

Q: Will there be new planes (would love to see an Airbus or Concorde) and new destinations to fly to?
A: You bet. We introduce new flights frequently, and new planes are coming too. Some of those planes are going to be very special.

I'm playing the iPad version and get friend requests daily and add them, however they are all showing as pending. I've got 45 currently pending. Is this a system issue?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Sounds like it. Usually if someone enters your code, they will appear on your pending list waiting for you to accept the friendship. Do you see a green check box? If so click that and you'll be connected. If not, then it sounds like a system glitch.

If you enter their code, then you will appear on their pending list waiting for them to accept you.

what should have been asked is "why does everything generate so little coins yet every upgrade and planes etc are so damn expensive" haha

nice bit of info from the answers though

just need like 2 million coins now so i can actually get further in the game, takes way to long : (

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
what should have been asked is "why does everything generate so little coins yet every upgrade and planes etc are so damn expensive" haha

nice bit of info from the answers though

just need like 2 million coins now so i can actually get further in the game, takes way to long : (

Because it's all about making money! They'renot going to give us any real alternatives to handing over our (very real) cold, hard cash! I wish I wasn't so horribly addicted.

J

Jean G.

USER NAME KSnewbie
LEVEL 21
USING Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet

Just recently, I am unable to visit my neighbors. It just sits and says to wait forever. Do you think the lastest version caused the issue? Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Just recently, I am unable to visit my neighbors. It just sits and says to wait forever. Do you think the lastest version caused the issue? Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks

Hi Jean, I actually have the same problem as you. A lot of people experienced the same issue with the latest update, but everyone else had their problem fixed. Sounds like you and I are the only ones affected, that I know of. I'm going to send them an email and see what's up?

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
hi guys

I think the visting problem is solved....
And now the names of my neighbours are finaly adapted to... I finaly see pe Kei instead of his old name and a lot of others too
I took a long time , but beter now than never
so bew0072 and cap'n5 and Bali Hi do you still have the visiting problem?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
It seems there's been a 50% success rate here: zenmie - thanks for the heads-up, yes I can visit my old friends again :D.
Sorry bew0072 and Bali Hi that it hasn't worked for you yet..... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it will be resolved soon (and I've been to visit you all to share the wealth!)

Top Bottom