Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City APK Files

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
As my device is not compatible from within the Google playstore,
I always download the APK file from another source.

Tho the game is working always without any issues. But I rather download the APK files
straight from the GameInsight servers. As this will make sure the file is not altered/exploited in any way.

Does anybody know if and where to obtain the new updates straight from the GI servers. (w/o 3rd party) ?

Thank you in advance,

~Renaldo,

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
I got my APK's from another source, but really would like to download them straight from the
GI server, if I would know the exact location.

Not saying they do, (as there are also honest people) but when downloading a APK from a 3rd party,
it could be that it is being altered, just like to avoid this.... :)

Airport City is no longer compatible with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 running Android 5, but my Xiaomi Max on Android 6 works.
So I have to resort to taking the apk from the Max & installing via sideload to the Note 2.

It is possible that the Custom User Interface may cause some compatibility problems (the Note 2 was just upgraded to MIUI 9).

Samsung too has a custom UI on top Adroid. It could be the root of the problem?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e933py
Username
Aa send fuel
@Renaldo @Driodhak @Bali Hi
Hi all, try this, it seems to have worked for me.

Tap the Settings Cogwheel.
Tap Display, then Screen Resolution.
Make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution, not HD+ resolution.
Go back to Settings.
Tap Apps, then Google Play Store.
Tap Storage, then Clear Data. Only clearing the cache is not enough.
Reboot your device.
Open the Google Play Store app.
Accept the Terms of Service, and search for Airport City

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Yay, that worked! AC doesn't show in the list of already-downloaded apps, so you do have to do a search from the main Play screen. Apparently Verizon isn't allowing S7s to get the OS 7.1 update, which is causing the problem. The devs are aware of this & it looks like they'll fix this at a future update. After I got the AC update I changed the resolution back, as it affects another game. And no, I didn't have to start the game over, it updated the game without problems.

Thanks so much, @Thedoe42 !

Top Bottom