Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Advertising Billboards next to airport / gifting alternative.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Many players use their game name to inform neighbors of their in game needs. There is space on the right hand side of the airport stands (inside airport land) where a billboard (or 2) can be build (cost to be determined) and the airport owner can select any giftable item to be displayed.

Visiting players would be able to click on the billboard and gift the requested item (on condition that they can gift the item otherwise and have not yet reached their daily limit). It would be an alternate way of gifting.

In order to allow for greenie spend/ possible income for GI, there can be a timer on the boards and it can only be changed once in y days (suggest 7, or it opens up after the weekly reset and is Locked once changed). Making a change while locked would cost a greenie

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I intensely dislike it when my phone post before I am done typing. I wanted to add that a premium billboard - in addition to the one/two above would show items required for buildings currently under construction. Items that is maxed out and items that can’t be gifted will be grayed out. If there’s no buildings under construction, either the Gi logo will be shown, or a link to another GI game.

I like the idea of making it easier to inform other players what gifts you want, however I'm not convinced this is the correct solution. For me, if i had to go into a players city to see what gifts they want it just adds extra clicks and time.
The monetising (for gi) it won't work either, as players will just revert to the "free" solution if they don't want to spend on it, which then means you have two ways of communicating what you want, which again makes it harder for the gifter to know what you want. Some people will have it in their game name, some on the billboards.

For me, it needs to be something in the gifting menu that you can easily and quickly see what the player wants without having to go into their city and scroll about.

Top Bottom