Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows advanceing through back to school event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Imaybe missing something simple with this event. But can someone explain how someone with 60 flasks less then me can advance through the basic class to finish and receive the university at level 20, and i am 200 flask shy of level 18

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
OK thanks, yes i see now that they are on the premium class, I could not see anyone paying around 900 greens just to finish,, So if i were to purchase this premium class while currently at level 17 in basic, would i also get the rewards that were missed in the previous levels 1 to 17? or just the ones that are still available? not worth the payout at this point is so, And do you get rewards from both classes ?, seems so as the member below me has the state university

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Thank you once again for reply and your help. That Dam free ad loading issue went away then back again, I,ll try giving time to correct

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
So i purchased the premium class, got the buildings and bonuses, but still have my question how someone in premium class, with less flasks can finish all 20 levels, while myself with more flasks, are still 200 below level 18. Maybe they paid to skip 3 levels, which is fine with me, or? Do the amount of flasks need to complete each level decrease when purchaseing premium class?, Or is there something else i,m missing, Kinda running out of time to try to finish,

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
when paying for the bonus option you can skip 5 levels at first and then continue with one level uuntil ouu finish level twenty. but the cost will be around $ 15.00 Canadian..
Most people use this option when theyy are at level 13 or 14.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
OK thanks very much and appreciate you for shareing that info, I remmember studying that option back then and suppose the skip cost was olso better then now, I was getting concerned then my time playing would not make the end, i guess nothing ventured nothing gained, was still fun and part of this game is using your mind, Not quite a year into this, and could not keep on without this forum, Also probably need a seperate post but sure could use some active players from this forum to join my alliance, My curent ones ok but really need members i can communicate with a bit

Top Bottom