Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Ads taking 24 hours to re-load?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
It used to be that I could watch perhaps 5 ads that were spaced 5 minutes apart when I needed to repair an airplane (or two or three), but now when I go to repair an airplane it is telling me that I have to wait 24 hours. Did they change this again?

I hate to wait 11.5 hours for my plane to be repaired or else spend 2 greenies.

It used to be that I could watch perhaps 5 ads that were spaced 5 minutes apart when I needed to repair an airplane (or two or three), but now when I go to repair an airplane it is telling me that I have to wait 24 hours. Did they change this again?

Usually you can use repair items. The days of paying greens to repair are well over. 3 years ago falcon tbird and condor ALL cost greens and greens only to repair. Now you manage repair items.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Usually you can use repair items. The days of paying greens to repair are well over. 3 years ago falcon tbird and condor ALL cost greens and greens only to repair. Now you manage repair items.
Thanks Madge, but that is not what I'm seeing. I have a Giant in the repair shop and my 3 options are to:
1. Wait 11+ hours for repairs to complete.
2. Pay 2 greenies for a differential relay.
3. Wait 24 hours so I can watch an add which will get me the differential relay.

Option 1 & 2 were always there. Option 3 used to be 5 minutes, not 24 hours.

Why did option #3 change?

Thanks Madge, but that is not what I'm seeing. I have a Giant in the repair shop and my 3 options are to:
1. Wait 11+ hours for repairs to complete.
2. Pay 2 greenies for a differential relay.
3. Wait 24 hours so I can watch an add which will get me the differential relay.

Option 1 & 2 were always there. Option 3 used to be 5 minutes, not 24 hours.

Why did option #3 change?
Check your warehouse. I guess you’re getting those 3 options as you have zero in the warehouse. So why don’t you have 100 differential relays in your warehouse.? They are giftable!

Last edited:

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
The issue I'm asking is about the ads. It used to be that you had to wait 5 minutes between ads when needing a repair part, now it's a day. Am I the only one affected by this?

I know there are other options, but that's not the question I'm trying to have answered.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
How long will it take to reset? I have never run in to this before. I take it 24 hours, but then it seems the progression is no longer 5 minutes apart like it used to be?

I ask in that I used to be able to fix 4 planes in 20 minutes. Now :( :( :(

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I can speed up 4 planes with videos and then it goes on 24 hour reset. Don’t speed up repair. Seems daft.
It is the only thing I use ads to speed up, I have no other need to watch them at all.

I have 14 Giants flying - I'm just not getting enough repair parts to keep them all in the air without doing a few daily ads to keep them going.

I've been flying this set for weeks now and completed 100 flights to 10 destinations without an issue until now as before ads would always reset at 5 minutes, and I never needed more than one or two at a shot to unblock my flights. Maybe 4 in a day total?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Some of the videos/items group into different buckets. There was a thread about a year ago that had everything broken down by categories and the cool down time associated with them as well as the number of videos that each category allowed. When you watch all of the allowed videos from a group it went to a 24 hour reset. It is worth a search if you are always watching videos in order to maximize items/speed ups.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Try not to use ads within 5 minutes otherwise you will run to this issue, I’m on iOS

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana

Looks like you need to reset your Advertisement Id on your device, I'm using android and it helped me a lot with all my ad related issues.

Reset apple advertising ID​

To reset your Advertising Identifier on iOS or iPadOS, go to Settings > Privacy, tap Advertising, and then tap Reset Advertising Identifier. To reset your Advertising Identifier on Apple TV, go to Settings > General, select Privacy, and click Reset Advertising Identifier. To reset your Advertising Identifier on macOS, choose Apple menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy, click Privacy, select Advertising, and then click the Reset Advertising Identifier button.

Reset Google Ad ID on Android​

To reset your Android advertising ID, Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen. Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services. Tap on “reset advertising ID” on the new page. Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed.

Top Bottom