Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Additional Items for buildings

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3oixei
Username
Cap'nHa
Question for everyone, I am currently I’m trying to build a multi floor building, I just need additional items such as do not disturb Sign and all-inclusive bracelet. It tells me I can receive them as gifts from neighbors, but I cannot send them. when will they pop up as gifts to send/request or do I have to wait every five minutes to watch a video/ad to get one?

thanks!!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Question for everyone, I am currently I’m trying to build a multi floor building, I just need additional items such as do not disturb Sign and all-inclusive bracelet. It tells me I can receive them as gifts from neighbors, but I cannot send them. when will they pop up as gifts to send/request or do I have to wait every five minutes to watch a video/ad to get one?

thanks!!
Oh, never send a gift to try to get it back. We used to do that ages ago when there was a massive bug and couldn't tell who was who. But now, there is no need to do that. They probably don't need it so it's not technically really "gifting" them. And they are likely to think you tapped the wrong button before sending so you will be wasting the precious few gifts you can send daily.

Just ask here in the forum and most of your neighbors will be happy to help out.

You could also watch the videos. This one is easier than some others. 10 videos each day and you would be done in 1 1/2 days. But I understand the desire to use videos for other things.

I'm guess you're building the Hotel https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/hotel/

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3oixei
Username
Cap'nHa
Oh, never send a gift to try to get it back. We used to do that ages ago when there was a massive bug and couldn't tell who was who. But now, there is no need to do that. They probably don't need it so it's not technically really "gifting" them. And they are likely to think you tapped the wrong button before sending so you will be wasting the precious few gifts you can send daily.

Just ask here in the forum and most of your neighbors will be happy to help out.

You could also watch the videos. This one is easier than some others. 10 videos each day and you would be done in 1 1/2 days. But I understand the desire to use videos for other things.

I'm guess you're building the Hotel https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/hotel/
Thanks for the reply! Yeah it was the hotel, I ended up just waiting for the videos, even though the last one I had To wait 20 hours before I could watch another lol

now I’m running into getting items for th next Townhall upgrade. I need A couple laptops and a couple mayors portraits, but as you see in the screenshot below, there aren’t any videos to watch for them, and they are seldom given for Mexico flights.
Any tips?

Attachments

• BB0D044F-51EE-4398-A939-2ACADD749411.jpeg
    BB0D044F-51EE-4398-A939-2ACADD749411.jpeg
    295.5 KB · Views: 70
  • CEC98D80-B668-4D77-B443-FAA258F18D4C.jpeg
    CEC98D80-B668-4D77-B443-FAA258F18D4C.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for the reply! Yeah it was the hotel, I ended up just waiting for the videos, even though the last one I had To wait 20 hours before I could watch another lol

now I’m running into getting items for th next Townhall upgrade. I need A couple laptops and a couple mayors portraits, but as you see in the screenshot below, there aren’t any videos to watch for them, and they are seldom given for Mexico flights.
Any tips?
There are a few good ways to get items for upgrading buildings.

1) If you have an alliance and/or regular trading partners who are on this forum, you can send them all a private message asking for what you need. Keep in mind that they can only send one of the items required for your town hall, and they also have to be upgrading to that same level of town hall.

2) If you do not have a lot of neighbors yet, you can post in the trading discussion on this forum. Click on "Forums" at the top of the page and scroll down to "Airport City Trading". Look at the other posts for examples, and post what you need. Be sure to send gifts to anyone who is nice enough to send you what you need (send them what they need :) ).

1625838663808.png

3) If all else fails, keep flying to that destination. Save up some fuel and activate a bonus that increases drop rate (like Spyglass), then fly many times to that destination, speeding up the flight with fuel for instantly returning the flight. (This one is expensive in terms of fuel and using a bonus, so getting good trading partners is the best).

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Just be aware that neither you nor your neighbors can send every gift. This is based on level and exchange items so you might can send an item to a neighbor but they can't send the same in return but instead another item. Often pilots list what they can send in their signatures on forum posts. This forum will assist in informing you of such tricks to learn.

Top Bottom