Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Ad videos keep LOADING.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Double Diamond
The good aspect to their Ads not loading is that they are losing Ad revenue. If they want to stay a viable business, they need to work with Vungle and the developers to implement a RECONFIGURE or RELOAD Vungle option in the settings window. That way, when it corrupts, you can force a new configuration and then be on your way.

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
I am going on 4 weeks now of no video ads. Since I do not use my credit card and pay for coins/green bills, this makes it impossible to upgrade or build new buildings, speed up planes, etc.

Trying to play the Video Game Challenge and trying to upgrade my game building to Level 2 - flying helicopters but not getting item drops - how will I ever get to Level 3 and Level 5 to complete those Challenge Tasks?

I have a broken Goldfinch helicopter and need to upgrade my repair base to level 3 - but cannot due to needed items that are not available gifts from neighbors.

If GI cannot get this fixed, they should build in the items to gifts or have them drop more often (yes I am using my spyglass, dice etc - but I only have so many) for Windows users.

Frustrated!!!

I am going on 4 weeks now of no video ads.
Trying to play the Video Game Challenge and trying to upgrade my game building to Level 2 - flying helicopters but not getting item drops - how will I ever get to Level 3 and Level 5 to complete those Challenge Tasks?
I have a broken Goldfinch helicopter and need to upgrade my repair base to level 3 - but cannot due to needed items that are not available gifts from neighbors.

I have exactly the same problems !!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
The good aspect to their Ads not loading is that they are losing Ad revenue. If they want to stay a viable business, they need to work with Vungle and the developers to implement a RECONFIGURE or RELOAD Vungle option in the settings window. That way, when it corrupts, you can force a new configuration and then be on your way.
Why don't they do that? What is the problem at GI? It's killing us Windows players. Almost to the point of quitting for a month or two till they get there crap together. I know enough people have made them aware of what is going on. Is this the way professional people operate? Or is this part of the "new" millennial mentality? Don't give a damn about what others depend and pay you to do. Geez....lazy, lazy, lazy. The world wasn't built like that being lazy. Or is it?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
Why don't they do that? What is the problem at GI? It's killing us Windows players. Almost to the point of quitting for a month or two till they get there crap together. I know enough people have made them aware of what is going on. Is this the way professional people operate? Or is this part of the "new" millennial mentality? Don't give a damn about what others depend and pay you to do. Geez....lazy, lazy, lazy. The world wasn't built like that being lazy. Or is it?
To quote the movie Office Space, "I work just hard enough not to get fired." That seems to the GI mantra: make the game just functional enough that people don't abandon it in droves.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Don't expect a month or two will be enough - I've been waiting that long for a fix already...... :grumpy:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Before seeing this thread, I posted a thread about this very same issue, which seems to have started along this same time line. Seeing as how the problem is still on-going, it sure doesn't look like anything is being done. At least I know it's not my problem alone.

No any bonus was help me to get the items needed to upgrade the Game Club building and upgrade the helicopter repair shop building.
Untitled-1.jpg

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Still a major problem. I’m on iPad iOS and for days I have tried to run the ads and 9/10 especially on flight speed up, the videos play then the screen goes black and the games freezes. The video award is lost and the only way to re-access the game is to ‘swipe up’ on home page and then reload the game.

Come on GI this needs sorting quickly. My alliance team are all experience the same issue on varying platforms.

Keith

Top Bottom