Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Ad videos keep LOADING.

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
It is my belief that this behavior ("unavailable" or "loading") is a poorly communicated "we've run out of paying advertisers and don't know what to do." Other game studios run in-house ads for their other properties instead of breaking the user experience.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
It is my belief that this behavior ("unavailable" or "loading") is a poorly communicated "we've run out of paying advertisers and don't know what to do." Other game studios run in-house ads for their other properties instead of breaking the user experience.
Have to agree with that. Main & support Windows platform has this issue - Android works fine.
Put in 2 tickets to tech. "support" - complete waste of time - no help or support at all, just claimed the problem will be fixed sometime in the future. That was a couple of months back! Perhaps if we all put in enough tickets they might do something?
I'm not a fan of ad's & would prefer not to use them - but they are a nessesary evil for parts of the game. So until it's fixed - no more purchases from me :rage:.

I have the same problem, consistently. GI has chosen a 3rd tier ad service and this is what we get.
Same here - any work around?
Speed up worked 1 time, Now says Unavailable. Are they working on a fix?
I only get the loading symbol after I've used all my available free ads for the day. Don't think this is effecting all Windows users.
Do you have something else in common, such as does it happen after watching a particular ad?
I also put in a ticket to support. My problem just started several days ago. Video ads seem to be a problem in various forms. We shall see what happens if anything.:banghead:
I have also put in a ticket to Gi support

here is the response i got, ticket # 1492132

October 24, 2020, 05:27 -0400
Hi, David!
Thank you for informing us about the situation with ads you have come across. I have transferred all the details to our team for research. We will investigate the matter and do our best to find a solution.
For now, I can recommend you make sure your Internet connection is stable.
Best regards!

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
here is the response i got, ticket # 1492132

October 24, 2020, 05:27 -0400
Hi, David!
Thank you for informing us about the situation with ads you have come across. I have transferred all the details to our team for research. We will investigate the matter and do our best to find a solution.
For now, I can recommend you make sure your Internet connection is stable.
Best regards!
Their support team is lacking! So many people having the same issue and you think the internet connection isn't stable at so many people's places across the world? Has been happening to me for 4 days now all day & night long (as I keep checking). My internet is fine - works for everything else. Its a problem on their side. I'm Windows 10 and in Texas. Killing my progression on the Movie Event Game.

Top Bottom