Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Ad Issues on Windows Again

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
For three days I am unable to use ads. When I load the game I will play a standard amount and I will visit neighbors and send and receive gifts. At the start of a new day I will be able to see one ad and receive the bonus. After that I will get the error saying the next ad it is unavailable.
I have closed and re-opened the app which will show I can use the ad, but only show unavailable after a few seconds. I have rebooted the system and also let the game run hours without trying the ad. I have also tried various types of ways to use the ads like for rushing flights, visiting neighbors ads and rushing a building and none worked or changed anything.
I have even cleared my Windows Store Cache, disabled all firewalls and virus protection and see no change. I can use ads on alt accounts running on the same internet connection while mine do not work, and even my wife's Belle Windows account on her PC will run them with only occasional issues like mine during the same time period.
This has been a continuing issue off and on for months for me and support's only response to this specific issue has been that there is a shortage of bonus videos for Windows and since they are provided by a third party their solution in general will come later.
Is anyone else having these issues or have had any successful solutions? In the past reopening the game, as well as confirming internet connection or a few hours or patience has worked but I have had no luck. This has really put a damper on how I can play the game and is very frustrating.

For three days I am unable to use ads. When I load the game I will play a standard amount and I will visit neighbors and send and receive gifts. At the start of a new day I will be able to see one ad and receive the bonus. After that I will get the error saying the next ad it is unavailable.
I have closed and re-opened the app which will show I can use the ad, but only show unavailable after a few seconds. I have rebooted the system and also let the game run hours without trying the ad. I have also tried various types of ways to use the ads like for rushing flights, visiting neighbors ads and rushing a building and none worked or changed anything.
I have even cleared my Windows Store Cache, disabled all firewalls and virus protection and see no change. I can use ads on alt accounts running on the same internet connection while mine do not work, and even my wife's Belle Windows account on her PC will run them with only occasional issues like mine during the same time period.
This has been a continuing issue off and on for months for me and support's only response to this specific issue has been that there is a shortage of bonus videos for Windows and since they are provided by a third party their solution in general will come later.
Is anyone else having these issues or have had any successful solutions? In the past reopening the game, as well as confirming internet connection or a few hours or patience has worked but I have had no luck. This has really put a damper on how I can play the game and is very frustrating.
I get that sometimes. Even says next ad 11 hrs when I haven’t watched any. I found on ios it unblocks by holding down not available for a couple of seconds. Or changing item to watch. I think the ad doesn’t load until it knows you’re there to watch it. Sometimes it says play and then unavailable. Switch item then go back to the original. Certainly never rebooted or wiped cache clean.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Thanks for the advice Madge and I really appreciate the suggestions. When I reload the game and try to use an ad it will sit as if nothing happens and if I try to use an ad afterwards it will say unavailable everywhere. I have let the game sit an hour and even then no ad will come up. I tried clicking the unavailable button for a few seconds and nothing changed.
I have used the switching between items in the past to fix the bugs and it works but with this bug I will just get unavailable everywhere I go with no chance to try again.

Its happen to me before ...... contact Gi support.
In windows there is folder VungleSDK every time you use the AD its recorded how many clicks and uploaded to the server that information in the file is your time zone and your city name and your ID there is limit to use the AD sometimes glitch happen and did not updated and keep the script repeat saving that you use the AD and its not available and it will stay like this for long time.
Wait for the weekly reset time tomorrow and if its still there the problem send them they will fix it for you and if not please send me private message maybe i can help you (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Problem is still here after weekly reset, and even after the servers were down for a bit after it. I was able to click 2 ads and then back to unavailable no matter what I can do.

Top Bottom