Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Activating Your Lucky Cap

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (11.00am GMT London)

Those of you who have used or are currently using a Lucky Cap - I would be very interested to know how the LC works, once it is activated, valid for 6 hours. I understand it is described as giving you 'more experience per flight'. I wonder how true this really is. Is there a real significant increase in the experience rewards received from landing planes?

I look forward to reading through your post's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Can't remember the numbers sorry but I think it was either 50% or 100% extra.
If you activate it it will show the numbers in the information about the flight so you can see exactly.

Personally I don't feel it make much of a difference unless you are doing mass flight with instant returns.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Think it is 50%, and it does increase the experience per flight (your planes not guest planes). Once activated as said, you will see the full bonus amount in your Active flights tab. Can be stacked with Sky Captain to get even more experience.

Device
  1. Android
Well, with a lot of adventure buildings and many CBM buildings, let say a Pilot can get 10 bonus boxes a day.
After they achieved max level, 75, more experiences will not be added.
10 box a day let say 1 or 2 Lucky cap a day, you can imagine how many they have LC in the inventory.
When GI launch new levels, LC is 24/7 a must.
They dont care 50% or 100% as they will be useless again at the max later.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Fencat - @Jgm85 - @Robby Kusum - I just wanted to write and express my thanks to the three of you for taking the time to send me your thoughts concerning the Lucky Cap. All that's left is to activate it and take it from there. Thanks once again for your help with this matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom