Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Accused of time travelling!?

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Watch this conversation with support. Are they conscious of their ignorance or am I just too mad to listen properly?
Help!
One whole week without top 100 competition is a waisted week. Oh, yes, I am totally addicted.
Daenerys=wg2yziu

Dear Mary,
I understand that you use a standard answer to be able to save your efforts at work. If you would've read my complaint throughout, you should have known the fact that I never ever change my time in the phone. It's a late version of Nokia Lumia 1020, which has a self adjusting clock.
And,
I had this game error once before, and it showed that the programmers didn't quite solve the game bugs and errors. So there is an acknowledged error that accuse innocent players to be timetravellers. This is not acceptable!
Fix it already!
I will post a copy of this in the forum where my fellow players dwell.
Regards,
Daenerys=wg2yziu
(ingame name and friend code)

Skickat från min Windows Phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Från: Game Insight Support Team
Skickat: ‎2015-‎02-‎07 20:35
Till: helena richardsson
Ämne: Update: When I leveled 40 last week my top 100 flights stopped counting. This is very annoying, since I want only one more golden token to buy a faster pla...

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hämta bilder Dear helena richardsson,

Your request (#1421594) has been updated. Please, check for our comment!

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

Feb 7, 22:35

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I'm glad to assist you.

I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game please set the right time and date on your device and enter the following code: @ey16b1yrprhcah7
To redeem the code press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Friend codes tab and enter the code in the input field.

Please, let me know of the result!

Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Watch this conversation with support. Are they conscious of their ignorance or am I just too mad to listen properly?
@Daenerys
Short answer: No, you are not too mad.
Long answer: GI Support responds to questions with a template answer. Yes, there may be some translation challenges between your language and theirs. I don't believe they are ignorant; they are just reading a comment about your game off a computer. It's the Airport City program itself that is buggy/ignorant.
Personally, I have not had access to the Top 100 game for more than a year. It never bothered me because it was obvious there was rampant cheating going on by some players. There are easier ways to earn gold tokens.
Cheers,
Tom

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@Daenerys
Short answer: No, you are not too mad.
Long answer: GI Support responds to questions with a template answer. Yes, there may be some translation challenges between your language and theirs. I don't believe they are ignorant; they are just reading a comment about your game off a computer. It's the Airport City program itself that is buggy/ignorant.
Personally, I have not had access to the Top 100 game for more than a year. It never bothered me because it was obvious there was rampant cheating going on by some players. There are easier ways to earn gold tokens.
Cheers,
Tom
Dear Tom,
Thank you for your answer. That's comforting.
Now I'm really curious as to how to earn gold tokens. Any tips for me?
Thanks a lot!
Daenerys=wg2yziu

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Dear Tom,
Thank you for your answer. That's comforting.
Now I'm really curious as to how to earn gold tokens. Any tips for me?
Thanks a lot!
Daenerys=wg2yziu
@Daenerys
The best way I know to earn gold tokens is to get first place in launches. I assume this is the case with Windows Mobile as well as iOS/Android.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom