Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android AC will not load

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dkxxva3
Username
Nurse_lily
Just trying to get some idea on what I should do. AC was working perfectly well this morning but now all I get is a black screen and then it crash. I’ve turn off my chromebook completely but that did not help. I need some help please. Thanks😢

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I’m afraid I will have to start back at zero.

If you connected your game to Google Game Centre, it’ll ask you to choose which accounts you want to continue with after you reach around lv.4 in the new reinstalled game.

Even if you don’t get the prompt, you can always remember your old code and new code, then ask GI to restore it. It might take a while, but you’ll get your game back.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dkxxva3
Username
Nurse_lily
If you connected your game to Google Game Centre, it’ll ask you to choose which accounts you want to continue with after you reach around lv.4 in the new reinstalled game.

Even if you don’t get the prompt, you can always remember your old code and new code, then ask GI to restore it. It might take a while, but you’ll get your game back.
I’ve uninstalled it and it still won’t open😤

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Mike Capri
Yeah same issue and didn't know about the support code. Lost everything so far. Sooooo much progress.

Top Bottom