Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Space Odyssey Collection

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
When I got the "Space Conqueor" collection, the silver one I think, I got nothing for the Space Odessey.
For the Bronze box, this was when I joined just before a launch with 21+ hours to go, I did get the "Crab Nebula" item, which completed the collection for me.
I have won 3 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 bronze Boxes.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Need some insight on my plight. I have completed 6 space launches so far 2 Gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze. I am still short of one item- 'supernova explosion'. Any special tips ????

PS: I didn't get any space odyssey collection from my last lauch in which i was 2nd :eek:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Need some insight on my plight. I have completed 6 space launches so far 2 Gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze. I am still short of one item- 'supernova explosion'. Any special tips ????

PS: I didn't get any space odyssey collection from my last lauch in which i was 2nd :eek:

Well after 9x golden box and 2x silver box... Still.didnt finish the collection... So dont complain ;-)

Device
  1. Android
I finally got the alien legacy. kinda ugly building but love the drop rates and the increase of max passengers by 20 is awesome bonus. Now I want 10 of these buildings.

And I really hope I get some "Halley's Coment" for my 2nd AL when the pod returns in 20 hours. :whistle:

Although people have said they received space odyssey items from 2nd place, but I've only gotten them when I'm 1st. (6 - 1st place [for 12 items], 2 - second place, one - 3rd place and one - 4th place). It doesn't seem to pay to finish in any position than first (at least for me).

jimmy21

Top Bottom