Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A huge thank you to everyone

As its coming towards the end of 2014, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to everyone on AirportCityGame.

As you may know, I have unfortunately been absent from the game for almost 12 months, due to work and family commitments. I cant thank @Gt city and @Cosmic Blue enough for taking on the responsibility of becoming admins and helping the community to flourish.

What amazes me the most, is how helpful and kind the community on here is. Everyone pulling together to help each other out and see everyone succeed. Coming back to the game after 12 months, I can say it seems like a completely different game played in a different way. Due to that I have probably posted some questions which seem very obvious, but it never fails to amaze me at how helpful everyone is, even if it does seem like a silly question.

I never envisaged that this forum would become what it has when I started it over 30 months ago.

So on that note, I would like to say a huge thank you, to you the members, who have helped make what I think is the number one Airport City community. With the new features coming to the game next year, I hope we all go from strength to strength.

You really are a truly outstanding community. Friends from all over the world pulling together and helping each other all because of a simple game - Airport City (y)

Top Bottom