Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

78 Farmers markets in the warehouse

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rcztki
Username
Deano Deanii
I have 25. Unfortunately we can not sell the buldings from the warehouse directly.
Just wait until after the Easter event has finished then on some spare 2x2 land build them and like other buildings just sell them straight away one by one until you are left with 6 to save for next years event. I presume like other buildings you don't have to wait for the buildings to finish being built to sell them.

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Just wait until after the Easter event has finished then on some spare 2x2 land build them and like other buildings just sell them straight away one by one until you are left with 6 to save for next years event. I presume like other buildings you don't have to wait for the buildings to finish being built to sell them.
They cost 60 coins to speed up building, but pay out 600 when you sell them, so a net profit of 540 each, not bad for relatively free :)

Top Bottom