Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.2 update

That would be awesome actually. This was from that one time when the gifting list was showing gifts in alphabetical order and people wanted to get gifted first. Joke would be on them with that button :ROFLMAO:
I have to giggle. I do my gifting by alliance leader, special request, then alphabetical (next in line - NOT starting from the beginning). Someone who was going to be next for gifting today changed both of their game names to start with an "a" rather than "p". So guess who's missing out on their gift today. 😄 😄 😄

Hi,
I'm going to buy 6 of Ancient Sanctuary. It will cost me 435K units of fuel and I have them.
:)
Congratulation for completing build the 6 Ancient Sanctuary (y)(y)(y)
The drop from Ancient Sanctuary is the same adventure buildings normal gifts we know or there is a special drop just with Ancient Sanctuary you can got it ????
I am flying normal but the time against me is it worst drop ? i will spend fuel to get Ancient Sanctuary if the drop something i cannot get from adventure buildings.
Regards

Top Bottom