Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.30 Update

What about Age of Ash? I think its not really difficult. :)
I thought about that one, too. But I think I remember someone a while back mentioning that it was an every-2-year event, so it shouldn't be due, yet. (but I might be recalling the wrong event - this brain isn't always at top notch, especially in the morning! :D :D :D)

From all known events we didn't have this year:
Back to School, Dark Skies, Thanksgiving Day, Santa's Bad Day/Mood, but they are for Fall/Winter season;
Holiday Rush, but it comes usually in Winter;
Quantum Leap Party, but having Riding the Comet event I don't expect second space event this year;
Curse of the Valley of the Kings, Age of Ash and The Great Game event - so these three are for 22nd July - mid of September period, unless GI do not surprise us with a brand new event like the Dragon Rising from begin of the year.

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
🎥 Lights, Camera, ACTION! 🎥

Let's have a movie week in Airport City. Join the adventure right now, because if you complete it successfully, you'll get a mysterious ship which:

🔸 Generates 90 coins every 4 hours
🔸 Increases population by 20
🔸 Boosts passenger generation by 5% in a 1-tile radius
FB_IMG_1563250414161.jpg

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Who would have Hotel items?? We're having trouble finishing our hotel on our small city. My wife needs 1 Bath Towel, and 2 Do Not Disturb Signs to finish the hotel on our small/support city (Azure). We would happily return any gifts with 20 fuel, or catalyst.
Game Name: Azure - 20n5jtpcz

Peace,
Christopher and Mary

Who would have Hotel items?? We're having trouble finishing our hotel on our small city. My wife needs 1 Bath Towel, and 2 Do Not Disturb Signs to finish the hotel on our small/support city (Azure). We would happily return any gifts with 20 fuel, or catalyst.
Game Name: Azure - 20n5jtpcz

Peace,
Christopher and Mary
I can gift those from my two games. Will send an invitation from wyd1 and wyd2. Have sent all gifts from wyd1 already but will send tonight after reset.

Last edited:
Top Bottom