Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

50% off land.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
just had a special offer of 50% off land but when you click on the buy tab you cant buy for coins dispite it being listed as discounted but the halfprice green works well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Just bought one expansion, waiting for the weekend code to buy another! Was saving my greenies to buy land in the first place so now I get 2 for the price of one :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
According to game description, I guess it only for green Cash.

yes but when you click on the land it shows a discounted coin rate as well then as i am broke but had enough for one discounted coin land area it says 'not enough coins' but the discounted green does work

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I just bought an expansion 2 days ago... :S and because of that, I have to pay 600.000/2=300.000 coins. Before my latest expansion it only cost 400.000, so that would be 200.000 wich I do have now, but is not enough anymore. Poor me..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
folks, do i need to be in the latest version of this game to get half price of land expansion? I am still at 1.42 and when select buy land, it does not tell me that I will get half price.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hard decision fr me, would have preferred the 300% bonus, but I have 11 greenies, weekend code not working, and I so want a Pumpkin Bed. So do I buy land at the discount rate or the Pumpkin Bed before the quest runs out?:confused:
No I will buy the land, hope they fix the code and I will try to get the Pumpkin Bed before the quest is finished.:cautious:

Top Bottom