Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

3QL Green Launch COMPLETED

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Thanks to all everyone for the interest, much appreciated. It would be very helpful if you can state your game name when sending me a request. Bear with me a bit, I’ve gots so many FR atm. Will slowly accept them soon.

For anyone who wants to contribute a QL, no need to - we have will plenty anyway. But if you really want to help, then feel free to do so.

What I will likely do, is launch 10 greens at UTC 10:00, take a break. Then 10 more greens at UTC 12:00 for anyone else to catch up and American folks to wake up.

Looking forward to see you all soon

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032x7kqrx
Username
Captain_D
Hi all,
As you might have already know, G! had surprised us with a Riding the Comet Event. Tomorrow there will be 15-20 green launches to help everyone out at around UTC 10:00. I am lighting up 1 QL, @FlyingViking is the 2nd QL, @Martin L. will help with the 3rd QL. Captain seat upon request tomorrow.

Rules (for now): Don't put more than 96 points if you're not assigned captain

If you're not friends, send me a request and tag me:
KenKyu1 (hosting launches) : 03mkk3ddl
KK2 (if you want to become neighbors) : 048nmfkm8

Don't forget to join the Launch Chat Room, if you haven't already

Of course, all of this is unplanned, but we'll manage this out.

See you all tomorrow, starting at UTC 10:00
Looking forward to it.

On this Saturday, there will be an even bigger QL party than this. About 10 more green launches and 50 red launches, stay tuned for more info.

Cheers,
Just sent you a FR. Game name Captain_D. Thanks!!! (I'm quite new to the game though)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ik2cif4
Username
Cpt Twitch
Hi Ken, I am neighbours with you on my main acc - Cpt Twitch is the name on that one. If you really can, I will send a FR to you for my other support acc's - the names are Pilot Timbo & Cmdr Space man - if you can accept those 2 please I will join the green launch for 10 flights. Many thanks and thanks for the last boost a couple of months ago ;)

Hi all,
As you might have already know, G! had surprised us with a Riding the Comet Event. Tomorrow there will be 15-20 green launches to help everyone out at around UTC 10:00. I am lighting up 1 QL, @FlyingViking is the 2nd QL, @Martin L. will help with the 3rd QL. Captain seat upon request tomorrow.
Req Sent

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
I’m an idiot. I messed up with math and woke up hours earlier because I though that for me it will begin at 7 only to realise that it’ll be at 13 actually🤦🏻‍♀️
PS I sent FR to your main account. Somehow we are neighbours only with your support.

Hi all,

Looking forward to it.

On this Saturday, there will be an even bigger QL party than this. About 10 more green launches and 50 red launches, stay tuned for more info.

Cheers,

Sent you a FR from Pilot CG :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qiras3p
Username
Caleb Kay
Have sent you a friend request. My username is CalebKay

Hi all,

Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ienjgn1
Username
A Dreampilot
Thanks to all everyone for the interest, much appreciated. It would be very helpful if you can state your game name when sending me a request. Bear with me a bit, I’ve gots so many FR atm. Will slowly accept them soon.

For anyone who wants to contribute a QL, no need to - we have will plenty anyway. But if you really want to help, then feel free to do so.

What I will likely do, is launch 10 greens at UTC 10:00, take a break. Then 10 more greens at UTC 12:00 for anyone else to catch up and American folks to wake up.

Looking forward to see you all soon

FR sent. Tom Dreampilot F20/041b1h24d.
Thx in advance!

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
THE PARTY IS STARTING IN UNDER 1 HOURS

***Remember, Don’t put more than 96 points if you’re not assigned captain***

By now, I have accepted all the friend requests. If you’re still not accepted, please send me another request and state your game name please. I am dealing with real work, 40+ requests and neighbor list is almost full. So sorry for the slow replies.

See you all in an hour

Top Bottom