Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043powt4
Username
Smudge1471
LAUNCH PARTY

Our launch will be schedule tomorrow (Tuesday 19th May 2020) at UTC 12:00. I'll be ready on the pad 5 mins before launch time. Time should be suitable for most of us (Maybe not PST, Sorry :(). The captain seat will be claimed by me, If you have a QL ready to join for tomorrow's launch and would like to claim 1st place (@Jim G@VdW9 @Pavolko_Gun @Anton01 ???) then please reply below. I have decide now that I will activate 3 QL for sure.

Launch Rules (IMPORTANT):
Please read the launch rules carefully and follow it.
- I will claim 1st place for the first 20 launches
- DO NOT USE MORE THAN 56 POINTS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A QL.
- Any one who puts more than 56 points counts as Hi-jackers and will be removed.
- The final 5 launches will be a free for all as a gift from me :D

Please check my game name too:
- My main account game name will be our launch status
eg. "KK1 Start3QL" means I will start with 3QL or "KK1 WAIT" means don't add points, wait for others to join first.

- My second account will display the current launch rules
eg. "KK2 No QL Max56" means you can't put more than 56 points if you didn't have a QL or "KK2 1st FREE" means no rules apply, race to go for 1st place.

@Dheevara @A.Alecho @Jim G @AGS120 @The Asgards @Flavapill @salars
To all my friends whom I once said will notify for a future launch. You might not like this launch but I hope you understand.

We will notify you for the launch when the event starts. Hope this can help a few people complete the event.
Thanks,
KenKyu

Hi KenKyu
Would like to join your Green launch party please.
User Smudge1471 Friends code 043powt4
Much appreciated
Chris

dgibbs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
dgibbs
LAUNCH PARTY

We will activate at least 2QL sometime this week. It will be schedule by 24 hours after there is an event and we will confirm the time soon. Unlike our previous launch, we will always claim the captain seat. (2nd and 3rd will also likely to be claimed by me) This launch is not for someone who wants good rewards, it's better for someone who has limited resources but want to complete the event. We have loads of launch fuel but very scarce launch preparation. Hence, we need to do a launch like this and would probably do about ~20 launches. Please feel free to notify interest below and if you like to join with a QL, that would be awesome! You'll be granted a special permission to take the captain seat for a few times. If no QL turns up, we'll activate our third QL.

Launch rules:
- No hi-jacking
- We will mostly claim 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- ***For simplicity, please don't put in more than 56 points*** (New rule)

To all my friends whom I once said will notify for a future launch. You might not like this launch but I hope you understand.

We will notify you for the launch when the event starts. Hope this can help a few people complete the event.
Thanks,
KenKyu
Hi Ken - I am already your neighbor on my main account (dgibbs) and should have no trouble finding QL parties given my neighbor list there - But if possible to add you from my support accounts, so they can get the reward too? Will send you requests now (XOR-dgibbs and XOR-dgibbs-2). Thank you!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03o5ww83t
Username
Lucas Muinos
Hi Ken Kyu, I would also like to be part of this launch. Could you please add me? 03o5ww83t

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036vkup3w
Username
CA Siddarth Gupta
LAUNCH PARTY

Our launch will be schedule tomorrow (Tuesday 19th May 2020) at UTC 12:00. I'll be ready on the pad 5 mins before launch time. Time should be suitable for most of us (Maybe not PST, Sorry :(). The captain seat will be claimed by me, If you have a QL ready to join for tomorrow's launch and would like to claim 1st place (@Jim G@VdW9 @Pavolko_Gun @Anton01 ???) then please reply below. I have decide now that I will activate 3 QL for sure.

- Any one who puts more than 56 points counts as Hi-jackers and will be removed.

eg. "KK1 Start3QL" means I will start with 3QL or "KK1 WAIT" means don't add points, wait for others to join first.

eg. "KK2 No QL Max56" means you can't put more than 56 points if you didn't have a QL or "KK2 1st FREE" means no rules apply, race to go for 1st place.

Thanks,
KenKyu
Please add me 036vkup3w
Would like to be part of QL launch will add 56 points as mentioned in QL launches.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x0m6k5p
Username
dubJ
LAUNCH PARTY

Thanks,
KenKyu

Neighbour request sent from dubJ. Would love to join and can support with fuel as needed.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Cuat
Hi everyone, it's my space launches within the game. I have read the conditions to be able to participate in your launches, and I fully agree to never claim the first position but only participate in the launch to get to win the 10-launch goal for the current mission. Thanks for joining me.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Hi everyone,
Sorry I didn’t reply to you all last night.
I accepted everyone who add my neighbor every one is welcome to the launch, as long as you put in less than 56 points please.

Thanks
KenKyu

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
I added you as well if you will accept. Thanks
Accepted

From now on, please sent a request to me. Please don’t just type in your friend code I will not add your neighbor if you do that.

My Friend code : 03mkk3ddl
Also second account : 048nmfkm8

Also, to any QL users who would like to join my launch and claims first place please tell me or else you’ll get nothing. To get first place you must put in 576 points (QL only).

Thanks,
KenKyu

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036vkup3w
Username
CA Siddarth Gupta
LAUNCH PARTY

Thanks,
KenKyu
Hi sent request. Can add 96 points for launch without QL
User CASid

Top Bottom