Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

asdf

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
asdf
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OUR LAUNCH

Our launch will be schedule tomorrow (Tuesday 19th May 2020) at UTC 12:00. I'll be ready on the pad 5 mins before launch time. Time should be suitable for most of us (Maybe not PST, Sorry :(). The captain seat will be claimed by me, If you have a QL ready to join for tomorrow's launch and would like to claim 1st place (@Jim G @VdW9 @Pavolko_Gun @Anton01 ???) then please reply below. I have decide now that I will activate 3 QL for sure.

Launch Rules (IMPORTANT):
Please read the launch rules carefully and follow it.
- I will claim 1st place for the first 20 launches
- DO NOT USE MORE THAN 56 POINTS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A QL.
- Any one who puts more than 56 points counts as Hi-jackers and will be removed.
- The final 5 launches will be a free for all as a gift from me :D

Please check my game name too:
- My main account game name will be our launch status
eg. "KK1 Start3QL" means I will start with 3QL or "KK1 WAIT" means don't add points, wait for others to join first.

- My second account will display the current launch rules
eg. "KK2 No QL Max56" means you can't put more than 56 points if you didn't have a QL or "KK2 1st FREE" means no rules apply, race to go for 1st place.

A final message:
A quick reminder, our GREEN Launch is UTC 12:00. We will launch for a total of 25 launch, including 20x 56 max launches and 5x 1st free launches. Thank you for taking your time to read this. If anythings not clear, please ask. We look forward to our launch and enjoy! :D

Cheers,
KenKyu

Have send you a request. Like to join the launches :)

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
I am in with both of my games for the first 10 launches, maybe 20, depending on the reward as I desperately looking for spy glass.

Let me suggest to you to put this into the beginning of the thread.
Thanks for another great suggestions I will apply that right away!

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Can I hop on your QL launch(es)?
Friend code: 03icwhbr

Certainly don’t mind taking a back seat for 56 pts per launch...

thx
Please send me a request, I can’t add anymore neighbors now.
Please send me a request
Friend code : 03mkk3ddl
Also second account : 048nmfkm8

Hello, i will drop a QL as well and would like to launch with you. Sending friend request now :)

Thanks a lot for another QL, neighbor accepted too

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03hjt1re0
Username
Ali97 - Item Required
LAUNCH PARTY

We will activate at least 2QL sometime this week. It will be schedule by 24 hours after there is an event and we will confirm the time soon. Unlike our previous launch, we will always claim the captain seat. (2nd and 3rd will also likely to be claimed by me) This launch is not for someone who wants good rewards, it's better for someone who has limited resources but want to complete the event. We have loads of launch fuel but very scarce launch preparation. Hence, we need to do a launch like this and would probably do about ~20 launches. Please feel free to notify interest below and if you like to join with a QL, that would be awesome! You'll be granted a special permission to take the captain seat for a few times. If no QL turns up, we'll activate our third QL.

Launch rules:
- No hi-jacking
- We will mostly claim 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- ***For simplicity, please don't put in more than 56 points*** (New rule)

@Dheevara @A.Alecho @Jim G @AGS120 @The Asgards @Flavapill @salars
To all my friends whom I once said will notify for a future launch. You might not like this launch but I hope you understand.

We will notify you for the launch when the event starts. Hope this can help a few people complete the event.
Thanks,
KenKyu
Added, interested for completing the event. Thank you!

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
LAUNCH PARTY

Our launch will be schedule tomorrow (Tuesday 19th May 2020) at UTC 12:00. I'll be ready on the pad 5 mins before launch time. Time should be suitable for most of us (Maybe not PST, Sorry :(). The captain seat will be claimed by me, If you have a QL ready to join for tomorrow's launch and would like to claim 1st place (@Jim G@VdW9 @Pavolko_Gun @Anton01 ???) then please reply below. I have decide now that I will activate 3 QL for sure.

- Any one who puts more than 56 points counts as Hi-jackers and will be removed.

eg. "KK1 Start3QL" means I will start with 3QL or "KK1 WAIT" means don't add points, wait for others to join first.

eg. "KK2 No QL Max56" means you can't put more than 56 points if you didn't have a QL or "KK2 1st FREE" means no rules apply, race to go for 1st place.

To all my friends whom I once said will notify for a future launch. You might not like this launch but I hope you understand.

We will notify you for the launch when the event starts. Hope this can help a few people complete the event.
Thanks,
KenKyu

I've sent FR. Please accept.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04yu062hk
Username
JesIsrColOlv
Hello, I can participante too?. My friend code is 04yu062hk. Some of my alliance are interested too.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bd0eof4
Username
STNV
LAUNCH PARTY

Our launch will be schedule tomorrow (Tuesday 19th May 2020) at UTC 12:00. I'll be ready on the pad 5 mins before launch time. Time should be suitable for most of us (Maybe not PST, Sorry :(). The captain seat will be claimed by me, If you have a QL ready to join for tomorrow's launch and would like to claim 1st place (@Jim G@VdW9 @Pavolko_Gun @Anton01 ???) then please reply below. I have decide now that I will activate 3 QL for sure.

Thanks,
KenKyu
Hi mate would it be any chance I can joint tomorrow launches, please?
I am quite new to the game, but I am doing my best to support.
May I send you FR, please?
That one is mine : STNV/04bd0eof
Cheers

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030i8wyk0
LAUNCH PARTY

Thanks,
KenKyu
I would like to join 030i8wyk0

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
200fg313f
Username
PeterK
1589814278480.png
1589814278480.png

Burgsy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kt83xu4
Username
Burgsy
Send request to both accounts. Would love to join in!

Top Bottom