Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

376,221 hours landing countdown

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Maybe the 24hr thing it my only hope.

Warning: It didn't work for me. my 'retren2' game still hasn't reset. :sleep:
I've changed the name to 'Stopped Playing' and sold all sellable buildings. :(
Unfortunately I only founf out today that the new updates doesn't allow deleting of 'Friends', so it is appearing on all who have accepted 'retren2' as friend.
Deleting 'retren2'/'Stopped Playing' after this post.... :censored:

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Update: I was able to get my neighbor visiting and gifting privileges restored by customer support! retkot it might be worth a shot getting 'retren2' back (if you've not deleted it yet).

-Toddfish...

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Phase 1 of capsule recovery was done
  • exit out of AC and put device in flight-mode to prevent auto-update of time
  • edit time-setting and change year to max (2036 in my case)
  • enter into AC (do nothing) and exit again
  • change year back to normal and enter AC again (here I landed all my planes as they were all ready- much earlier than I expected)
  • exit AC and change year to 2032 (enough to get rid of remaining hours)
  • enter AC and again do nothing and exit
  • change yr bak to normal and enter AC - capsule displays 'ready'
  • click on cpsule - if it does not appear, exi AC and go back in - should now be visible
Observation: All buildings and planes are finished and ready for new 'cycle' and gifts have reset
Phase 2: Continue 'normal' life
I will continue with game, sending gifts now and report back tomorrow after 24hrs have gone to see if I'm struck by the gift-bug.
Seems to be working for me. Gifting has been restored. Won't play until tomorrow night and I will update my signature on Tuesday if everything is really back to normal.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Update: I was able to get my neighbor visiting and gifting privileges restored by customer support! retkot it might be worth a shot getting 'retren2' back (if you've not deleted it yet).

-Toddfish...
Unfortunately retren2 has been deleted at the time and a re-install done with retren3... otherwise I would've completely removed the game.

melony I'm glad it worked for you

Top Bottom