Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

376,221 hours landing countdown

Device
  1. Android
Device: Galaxy S2
OS Version: Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
Airport City Version: 1.73
Problem:
I was waiting for the landing of a spaceship, and the countdown was put in 376,221 hours. If anyone has any information on this bug I will be grateful if you can share

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4uah9s
Username
Pimpa
I've reached for GI., they replied that my problem was solved. Checked ingame... Still 43 years to reach the centauri constelation.

I just got a reply:

"Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!

Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded."

I suppose it'll be fixed in the next update.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Just had it happen to me... rocket showed "ready" and I touched the icon. Every other time I went and found the capsule first, but after touching the icon I couldn't find the capsule (don't know if it was there before or not). When I reloaded the app the counter had changed to the crazy timer. Updated to the latest version (I was on the multi-click launcher version) but that did nothing. Of course it had to happen when I needed only a single item to complete the mission set!

-Toddfish...

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
My rocket has returned!

When I was experimenting with a way to fix the bug I tried to perform time travel by changing the clock on my phone. I could only set the date to 2038, which reduced the countdown to ~150k hours. When I found that I couldn't fix it with time travel I updated versions, with no resolve. I did however notice that the countdown was still around ~150k hours. Hoping that it might make a difference I tried time travel again and found that the countdown was gone and the rocket said "Ready". I couldn't see the capsule around my city, but after quitting the app and restarting the capsule had returned!

No clue if this will work for others, but it worked for me!

-Todd...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
My rocket has returned!

When I was experimenting with a way to fix the bug I tried to perform time travel by changing the clock on my phone. I could only set the date to 2038, which reduced the countdown to ~150k hours. When I found that I couldn't fix it with time travel I updated versions, with no resolve. I did however notice that the countdown was still around ~150k hours. Hoping that it might make a difference I tried time travel again and found that the countdown was gone and the rocket said "Ready". I couldn't see the capsule around my city, but after quitting the app and restarting the capsule had returned!

No clue if this will work for others, but it worked for me!​
Toddfish Did you checked whether you are able to visit neighbours and sent gifts ?? Becoz that is the penatly of time travel. Keeping my finger crossed for the answer :whistle:

Top Bottom