Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 2 terminal H??

Nobrakes88

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04457ompx
Username
CTB78X
I installed the new update and got the helicopter missions again. Also that meant I got ANOTHER terminal H.
Any advice?
Capture+_2019-12-06-07-21-01.png
Screenshot_2019-12-06-07-23-09.png

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
This is in the Windows version too. I used the Second Terminal H and upgraded it to level 2. Both increased my Tourist passenger count by 4. Should they both work I do not know, but for now they do. My original terminal H (Level 3) shows 20 passengers and the new terminal H (Level 2) shows 14 passenger. The drop down fill bar for tourist passengers at the top shows full at 34 tourist passengers.

Here's hoping for 2 Airline Passenger Terminals. One fore each runway? International & Domestic?

Edited 01:30 a.m. 6 Dec UTC

Last edited:

Nobrakes88

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04457ompx
Username
CTB78X
This is in the Windows version too. I used the Second Terminal H and upgraded it to level 2. Both increased my Tourist passenger count by 4. Should they both work I do not know, but for now they do. My original terminal H (Level 3) shows 20 passengers and the new terminal H (Level 2) shows 14 passenger. The drop down fill bar for tourist passengers at the top shows full at 34 tourist passengers.

Here's hoping for 2 Airline Passenger Terminals. One fore each runway? International & Domestic?

Edited 01:30 a.m. 6 Dec UTC
Imagine if it werent terminal H but something else lmao.. I wonder if it is a bug.

Top Bottom