Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2 Alliance tasks using the same aircraft

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
I have often read in the forum that the alliance tasks are set up as follows. 1. Least valuable/smallest plane. 2. The plane type of which you have the most 3. Most valuable/largest plane . (not sure about the order or if its value or size). For two weeks running, I have had two of my tasks that use the same plane, which were a pair of Falcons. The other task was always using a Swift.

My Fleet currently consists of 1 swift, 2 owls, 2 hawks, 2 ravens, 2 eagles, 1 giant and 2 falcons. The first time my alliance mates and I thought that since I don't have more than 2 of any type then the falcons were choosen randomly for the 2nd task. There is no randomness to this happening twice in a row. Happily I'm waiting on the construction of an upgraded control tower and I will add an eagle to the fleet to ensure (at least I hope) that this issue does not repeat itself.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I have a feeling that their is a PAX connection here as the pair of falcons are the most valuable and have the most pax at 350x2=700

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
1 lowest level plane, e.g. swift
2 highest level plane, e.g. Falcon.
3 plane you have most of. This will default to the highest level plane where the types you have most of is equal to another plane type. E.g. Owl, Hawk, Raven, Eagle, Falcon. Falcon is highest level, hence the task you have.

Top Bottom