Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 2 недели без игры

Всем доброго дня! Уже 2 недели как не могу зайти в игру. Есть ли у кого-нибудь такая же проблема?
Google translation:
Good day everyone! I haven't been able to log into the game for 2 weeks now. Does anyone have the same problem?

Фейсбук или Гугл Плей? Да. Не удалось войти в Google Play. Думаю, вход в Facebook давно не работает.
Facebook or Google Play? Yes. Haven't been able to login to Google Play. Think Facebook login has been broken a long while.

Это англоязычный форум.
This is an english based forum.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
СанёкАбаканТ20
Народ, есть кто из России? Подскажите как зайти в игру. 6 лет играл, всë было нормально. На сегодняшний день 3 недели как не могу зайти в игру. По ходу можно просто удалить? Так как для России больше нет доступа.

Rosencrantz

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rosencrantz
Народ, есть кто из России? Подскажите как зайти в игру. 6 лет играл, всë было нормально. На сегодняшний день 3 недели как не могу зайти в игру. По ходу можно просто удалить? Так как для России больше нет доступа.

Включи VPN, уже много месяцев без VPN игра в РФ не работает.
Если ты уже играл с VPN, но игра перестала работать, значит, скачивай другие VPN, и пробуй методом тыка найти работающий.
Игра спокойно в РФ работает, поверь на слово.

P.S. Everyone sorry for language but there is no need to react in English when it's written in other language (same for French or others). IMHO

Last edited:
(...)

P.S. Everyone sorry for language but there is no need to react in English when it's written in other language (same for French or others). IMHO
Beg to differ...
This site would be chaotic if everyone wrote in their own language... like it or not, english allow us all to communicate

Disclaimer: English is not my native language, not even the first foreign language I was taught in school, but I think I handle it adequately. I do ok in French, and can read Spanish with no major problems, Italian if (very) basic. I wish I knew some more languages, perhaps I'll have time for that when I retire

Hey! Everyone is allowed to post in whatever language they want to. We used to have an entire thread just for French-speakers run by Dafsade. Writing in English will get you a faster and better reply, but you can post in Klingon or any other language if you want - maybe someone here can help the OP if you know the same language.

Godfather / AgentQ

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
03FYA0BNR
Username
Godfather
Hey! Everyone is allowed to post in whatever language they want to. We used to have an entire thread just for French-speakers run by Dafsade. Writing in English will get you a faster and better reply, but you can post in Klingon or any other language if you want - maybe someone here can help the OP if you know the same language.

macheghlaHbe' 'e' vIHar!

I don't know much about English either. Although there is this linguistics course in school,
it seems that I have no desire to learn it, so my English is poor,
but it doesn't prevent me from making the most basic communication here in English.
A credit to you 🙏🏻. I can tell you, I spent many hours in the classroom going through these drills, over and over…

bā, bá, bǎ, bà 。chū,chú,chǔ,chù

My teacher used to love telling us the story about a student that was embarrassed by a salesperson, whose shop was filled with jade (yú), was confused when asked if he sold fish (yù) 🥴.

Top Bottom