Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100 Limit

Today i saw the popup show up in my support account that i have 100 of light engine cannot save more.
I check my main account still i can save items in the warehouse more than 100.
If GI start this limit from today please do not do that for all level or stars i think if as example:
Under level 50 or Less than 150 star can be limited store in the warehouse.
Higher level more than 50 or more than 150 stars unlimited store in the ware as normal.

Thank you

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Don't know what to say... :mad:

If this actually happens to all accounts and if it seriously is an attempt to stop cheaters this will definitely backfire.
If it's an attempt to kill of their game they are making big strides in the last week though...
The only people they hurt with things like this are us normal players trying to enjoy the game.
Cheaters got past all other limits what makes them think this will stop them? :banghead:

It's insane

If someone is going to jailbreak IOS or write code into android/windows to enable unlimited fuel/flights/passengers etc then they will also do it with this feature.

I can't wait to see how people are going to defend this :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's all my fault - I put a post on here to Free2Play saying how the last 12 months had brought the enjoyment back into playing AC, I think the last few days have made me regret saying that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You all associated with GI have got to remember, it's a game and gameplay should be enjoyable as well as challenging

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Why are you guys judging so early?
It's not introduced yet and there's no mention that whether it will be coming or not.
On Facebook it was introduced as there were massive amount of cheaters.
Let's just not jump to conclusions and enjoy the present.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
It's not introduced yet and there's no mention that whether it will be coming or not.
If you read the first post it actually is introduced for atleast some accounts that's the whole reason for this thread.

I don't know about you but in my experience voicing our concerns before a limit is put in place is usually alot more effective then futility trying to protest it once they have actually put it in force.

So I for one will voice my concern and try to get an official answer instead of showing my fingers in my ears and hope for the best.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
If you read the first post it actually is introduced for atleast some accounts that's the whole reason for this thread.

I don't know about you but in my experience voicing our concerns before a limit is put in place is usually alot more effective then futility trying to protest it once they have actually put it in force.

So I for one will voice my concern and try to get an official answer instead of showing my fingers in my ears and hope for the best.
Can Husam confirm again? By opening anything which is above 100 and screenshot it?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia

Did you Husam's post? It sounds to me that this limit has already started.:mad:
@Husam, what game has the 100 limit? Windows, Android, IOS?

You can defend them all you want AJ, with all your collectible buildings, I'm sure you don't have to worry about anything.:mad: I may as well give up all thoughts of adventure flying right now.:mad:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
If we already earned the hundreds or thousands of items, they should not be taken away from us. We already earned them. And if we can get more than 100, we should be allowed to, what is the problem? They better not roll this out. Players will feel cheated. This is indefensible no matter how I look at it. Think this over, G! and think really hard. It was bad enough when you capped off the XPs that were rightfully earned by players and now this. If you are concerned about cheaters, then go after the cheaters specifically and you better be sure they are actually cheating, make sure it's not actually their fault. Don't roll out something that will affect everyone else.

Did you Husam's post? It sounds to me that this limit has already started.:mad:
@Husam, what game has the 100 limit? Windows, Android, IOS?

You can defend them all you want AJ, with all your collectible buildings, I'm sure you don't have to worry about anything.:mad: I may as well give up all thoughts of adventure flying right now.:mad:
today show up the popup with my other account windows PC for the first time and my main account still i can store more up to now

Top Bottom