Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

10 million pax this for Karen (crescentmoon)

1st 19.4.2021.jpg

We did it over 10 million pax in a week the first time for MiRoSaGo alliance a part of Musketeers group.

This thread to remind me and my old team that we miss someone part of MiRoSaGo alliance and Musketeers group was with us and still in our mind always, wish you were here karen @crescent moon this win for you and I know this will make you happy and proud of the team.

First of all I would like to thank all the team in the MiRoSaGo alliance and it's a honor for me to be with you in this moment to celebrate together for the first rank of the week.

Second I am proud of what we did as team work and push hard to stay in first rank from the first day.

Third thing and very important for us is our team in the group of Musketeers from MiTen alliance keep watching and support us with all what they got and also I will not forget those too in our third alliance team the Big Bs alliance.

Thank you all and good luck all.

Regards

Husam

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
View attachment 51302
We did it over 10 million pax in a week the first time for MiRoSaGo alliance a part of Musketeers group.

This thread to remind me and my old team that we miss someone part of MiRoSaGo alliance and Musketeers group was with us and still in our mind always, wish you were here karen @crescent moon this win for you and I know this will make you happy and proud of the team.

First of all I would like to thank all the team in the MiRoSaGo alliance and it's a honor for me to be with you in this moment to celebrate together for the first rank of the week.

Second I am proud of what we did as team work and push hard to stay in first rank from the first day.

Third thing and very important for us is our team in the group of Musketeers from MiTen alliance keep watching and support us with all what they got and also I will not forget those too in our third alliance team the Big Bs alliance.

Thank you all and good luck all.

Regards

Husam

What a great achievement ! Congrats to all of you ! ! Especially to @Jenn B and @LimSky , you know that we spent some time together in Damien Saez Alliance ! You both are now really strong players ! WELL DONE ! ! !

I hope @crescent moon recover , all my thoughts are with her. She can be proud of all of you !

Thanks @Husam and your team for your good spirit ! It makes the game better !

Top Bottom