Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I currently have 1 university built on my main account and 2 universities on Cyclone4 available to visit, and I will continue to update my signature for additional universities I am able to build.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
if you sent me something and two days have passed without return; please let me know.

Gorrion (@gorrion) addl radar
HMYH (@Husam) addl radar
AgentL (@Agent_L) beacon
Wasted Eagle (@Wasted Eagle) beacon
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) earplugs to #Joe7
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) earplugs
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) lamp
Sophia (@Sophiaelizabeth) lollipop
MikeO4 (@m-bari) nav mod
(@Captain WH Rollins) pass(10)
Cath (@wydaho) pass(10)
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) podium
(@Wired Parrott) prop
WTR1 () prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
Hamilton 404 (@Sophiaelizabeth) lamp
Bolleke xxx() supply
Radu (@Radu81) wcompass
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
Yetti (@uyetti) wire

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Thank you very much @Doc, @wydaho and @Davejoyg for the quick response to correcting my sometimer's disease regarding not obtaining enough Horn antennas for my MCC3 upgrade. It was greatly appreciated and the quickness was awesome!

I had the time traveler bug so I was not able to help as I had intended :( Please forgive me. My game is fixed now and I just started a red launch for anyone to join (I have first) 1616 / 3000 entered and just about to post on the launch forum

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Haven't talked to you all for a while... hope all is well and planes are landing safely around the world!! I am currently going pretty strong after this latest challenge...universities are tough to come by and the collections seem difficult as well!!
Thanks as always for all of the gifts...I send 20 everyday, even when I haven't got time to post in here!! Thanks for the support!!
I am building a new control tower, so it would be awesome if anybody had the 4 special items I need to complete it!!

Signature is updated!!

@WAMike ... invite sent for 2nd acct @Husam ... invite sent @Joe7 ... invite sent

Haven't talked to you all for a while... hope all is well and planes are landing safely around the world!! I am currently going pretty strong after this latest challenge...universities are tough to come by and the collections seem difficult as well!!
Thanks as always for all of the gifts...I send 20 everyday, even when I haven't got time to post in here!! Thanks for the support!!
I am building a new control tower, so it would be awesome if anybody had the 4 special items I need to complete it!!

Signature is updated!!

@WAMike ... invite sent for 2nd acct @Husam ... invite sent @Joe7 ... invite sent
Accept :) welcome

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
gamerader still hasen't got the university flown 52 flights, only got educational telascope(2) and globes (2):(:cry:

The turboprop to cambridge was the one that was most successful for me - I flew to all of them except the falcon location (I'm saving coins for a falcon now - have the hangar, the repair station, and the runway for it)

The turboprop to cambridge was the one that was most successful for me - I flew to all of them except the falcon location (I'm saving coins for a falcon now - have the hangar, the repair station, and the runway for it)
Each game is different.You can use all different type of airplane and the drops are different from game to game.
No matter what type of airplane you use,the drops are Very seldom
I use from Jet to Falcon and nothing drops.
In 3 days with 5 different types of airplane and 3 bonuses I did only 2 University

Last edited:
good morning from England gang - bit grey here, but hoping for a reasonable day. All my gifts are out, and have most of my list ready for tomorrow, couple of spaces left. Learnt something yesterday - when a special destination opens, and it opens for 3/6/9 hours - I thought it meant you had to get your flight in within that time, but it means you can fly as often as you want within that time. So I built up my fuel and passenger reserves, opened up Winterthur, and got 17 flights in before I ran out - no I see how you can get stars for these destinations.

Happy flying

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2

Signature is updated!!

Can you please send WHN2 T-Squares? I will send you Drawing boards from WHN2.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings Flyers

I'm just about to start this mornings 20 gifts for today, Sunday 20th March. My plunder brought in 17,800 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. My thanks for all 35 gifts received, they were very much welcomed.

@WAMike - a belated thank you for the Demudulator's - I knew I had forgotten something.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenery ( #Daenerys Fuel / #D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Earplugs and Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Earplugs and Flight Catering. Could you send me Parking Meter?
@JaxJaguars
(#JaxJaguars / aJax ) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Drill Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)– Thanks for Perfume. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Wall Speaker. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Gandalf
(Gand.itemneeded) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Lining Plate. Could you send me Beverage Cooler?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon.I sent you Fuel(20). I gave up asking, send anything.
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Calibration Module. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Beverage Cooler?
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81 (Radu/itemneeded) – Thanks for Podium. I sent you Podium. Could you send me Podium?
@Robert (Robster) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

Last edited:

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
I have also got one university, but with no complete sets of the College Sports or With Honors collections and only 3 and a bit days to go, I think completion is almost impossible.
Still I am getting some stars from the flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom