Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@Radu81 said "Next time when you have Golden Dice try to visit twice with the bonus active"

That's exactly what I did - I bought the golden dice at 11.30pm which is 30 minutes before the visiting window ended, then just after midnight visited them all again - unfortunately I had visited one site earlier in the day - this was accidental as I was showing someone the game and accidentally clicked on a tower block when dragging the map around!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Happy Monday everyone, see ya in the sky..Doc
Blue Launch started 1100/2000
Would you like to add me as a neighbour? We are around the same sort of level and I am close to getting my red launcher - not so much looking at gifting but it would be good to know some more people for visiting and joining in with space flights. Like you I am not building much at the moment but using the space missions to gather silver tokens to buy a grand hotel as this looks a more cost effective, and fun, way to increase population rather than upgrading town hall. Of course if there is something I have that you need then you can feel free to ask for a gift and will gladly send if I am able
wac7ps2 (game user name is gbswales)
Anyway if you add me then I will accept, if not good luck with the game.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings Flyers

I've just finished my gifting of 20 gift items for this morning, Monday 14th March. My neighbours plunder brought in 12,700 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests, of which 5 were high valued resource items. No golden dice I'm afraid.

Six days have now passed and my Terminal L8 building upgrade is now solid and live.

My thank for all of the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@Aero Aereola , @Captain WH Rollins , @crescent moon , @david smith , @gorrion , @Harcourt , @ItsRalphy , @Mike47 ,@porvillewright, @Robert , @Vivke , @w4mlhq8 , @WAMike, @Wasted Eagle , @wydaho , @Agent_L , @BearFlights, @Radu81 ,@cats are awesome , @wkndcmpr, @WhatHappenedNow , @Joe7

Gifts Sent by rotation.
Thank you all for the returning gifts.
Last week I managed 2nd place in Canaveral and 3 green launches with a lot of your help, thank you guys!!!
For this week I plan some adventure flying with turboprops and Canaveral so signature gifts for me.
@Agent_L and @david smith , I think we are ok with the antenna and the towels, do you need something else?
Happy Landings!!!

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts and I have sent out my 20 gifts for today. I already have 10 for tomorrow.

I have more than enough Fuel Hoses now and have changed my Signature and in game Profile back to Harco-FlightCat.
Thank you for all your help !!

I had a good week, coming 3rd in Seoul, building another Flight Catering facility, Hippodrome, Art Supplies Store and Private Conservatory.
It was certainly worth while building a Lvl 6 Runway so I can accept Guest Falcons.

I am looking forward to @crescent moon's Inaugural Red Launch later on today !!

Have a good day everybody !!

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts,(finally) sent from !KB and !KB2 this morning UTC-6 or CST
Great to be home.
Remember, everyone, if there is something specific to your needs, PM and we shall discuss a barter.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi all,

I'm back from vacation, thank you all for the birthday and mothers day wishes on the 6th, I also tripled that day in events by tying the knot.

Now it's back to the grind and playing daily. I've updated my signature as I keep seeing new gifts to send such as a finger print scanner. I am now saving for my sweets factory so need those items for that build and of course the usual flight items.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi all,

I'm back from vacation, thank you all for the birthday and mothers day wishes on the 6th, I also tripled that day in events by tying the knot.

Now it's back to the grind and playing daily. I've updated my signature as I keep seeing new gifts to send such as a finger print scanner. I am now saving for my sweets factory so need those items for that build and of course the usual flight items.

I can help you with Crucibles x6, starting tomorrow morning. Also, congratulation with your marriage. @Harcourt - can share this gifting.

@Radu81 said "Next time when you have Golden Dice try to visit twice with the bonus active"

That's exactly what I did - I bought the golden dice at 11.30pm which is 30 minutes before the visiting window ended, then just after midnight visited them all again - unfortunately I had visited one site earlier in the day - this was accidental as I was showing someone the game and accidentally clicked on a tower block when dragging the map around!
Sorry, I misunderstood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom