Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I've opened a red launch.
See my thread in windows launch group.
1014 out of 3000
You are welcome to join on 2nd & 3rd. I'll be back in a while to add more fuel.

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
I have also got one university, but with no complete sets of the College Sports or With Honors collections and only 3 and a bit days to go, I think completion is almost impossible.
Still I am getting some stars from the flights.
I'm in the same situation, so far I have only one basket of the College Sports and nothing of the With Honors collections. But... my luck is changing, I have the second university :LOL:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@Daenery ( #Daenerys Fuel / #D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Earplugs and Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Earplugs and Flight Catering. Could you send me Parking Meter?
@JaxJaguars
(#JaxJaguars / aJax ) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Drill Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)– Thanks for Perfume. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Wall Speaker. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Gandalf
(Gand.itemneeded) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Lining Plate. Could you send me Beverage Cooler?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon.I sent you Fuel(20). I gave up asking, send anything.
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Calibration Module. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Beverage Cooler?
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81 (Radu/itemneeded) – Thanks for Podium. I sent you Podium. Could you send me Podium?
@Robert (Robster) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
Sure,no problem

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear neighbors,
Who i send them daily gifts from today and up to 2 days please send me Additional Radar, Spare Wire.
Other neighbors who send them day after day please send me fuel 20 (who can) or Additional Radar, Spare Wire.
Please,
Many thanks and good luck All

I've made a note to send you what you need

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
I keep sending planes to all the event locations, but am not getting any drops. Even visiting the University's at my neighbors isn't too fruitful...

I think these are different from "Landing Gear", but if anyone can gift "Aircraft Tires" I am down to 4 of them and seem to be using them up a lot lately...

I keep sending planes to all the event locations, but am not getting any drops. Even visiting the University's at my neighbors isn't too fruitful...

I think these are different from "Landing Gear", but if anyone can gift "Aircraft Tires" I am down to 4 of them and seem to be using them up a lot lately...
I can send you aircraft tires, My gifting window opens this evening (about 7 hours).

Edit: Send me some back - I'm getting low, also.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
i have 5 universities, feel free to visit them. Spy glass is nice bonus to get better drop rate. With golden dice together they can significantly increase drops.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hi gang...I have noticed quite a few people posting on here that are not in my neighbours list!! I have tried to add several of you, but the requests don't seem to be going through on many of them... If you see this message and are not my neighbour please send me a friend request so that we can connect ASAP!! The more neighbours the better for sure!! Also...please tag me to let me know that a request was sent so that I don't accidently delete!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom