Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang - hows this form a record - I think I deserve a medal or something.

Went to join a red launch hosted by @Wasted Eagle but it had just gone so I missed it, however @Cosmic Blue had one going so I joined. @bjs joined around the same time and launched it I GOT 3RD PLACE IN A RED LAUNCH FOR ZERO - can anyone beat that (perhaps with a second?)

:D:D:giggle::giggle::giggle::D:D
Lucky :ROFLMAO:

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the evening. Hope all got what they wanted.

Anyone know the neighbor "Flyup"? Could not find them on the forum but always hoping that they are here. Been a good neighbor for some time.

Updated my signature. My next building targets are the MCC3 and Red launch pad. Need to gather up 600K coins to do both buildings and also collect all those antennas.

Gifts out for the evening. Hope all got what they wanted.

Anyone know the neighbor "Flyup"? Could not find them on the forum but always hoping that they are here. Been a good neighbor for some time.

Updated my signature. My next building targets are the MCC3 and Red launch pad. Need to gather up 600K coins to do both buildings and also collect all those antennas.
his forum name is BANJO

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Went to join a red launch hosted by @Wasted Eagle but it had just gone so I missed it, however @Cosmic Blue had one going so I joined. @bjs joined around the same time and launched it I GOT 3RD PLACE IN A RED LAUNCH FOR ZERO - can anyone beat that (perhaps with a second?)

Wasted Eagle joined my launch just in time the other day and got third for 2 points - and I never thought anyone would beat that but you did!!! Congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom