Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be Joe7.
I don't see it as a gap - I'm just rolling forward. Slowly, but thoroughly : )

@david smith , @Husam , @ItsRalphy - thanks for the Transmitters. From how things are looking now, I am set up for life ; )

Thanks to everyone for sending me Beacons - keep them coming : )
I will start sending Oscillating Beacon daily (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Saturday Gifts!
@david smith (gamerader) @crescent moon @gorrion @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @Husam @ItsRalphy @MarcoVering
@Harcourt @wkndcmpr (Skymarshall) Thank you for your gifts. I have all returned you items

As I've had some spare gifts, I have sent out to: @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @wydaho @Radu81 @Vivke @cats are awesome @andreasmrg

My focus now is just on Duty Free items for the coins

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also send and those I couldn't send to today will receive a gift tomorrow.

@Kesh : send you an invite

@Comet18 : send out my planes except one since it need to be fixed but see that the passengers are not counted in the Alliance. Do the planes need to come back to be counted?

Yes, I think the planes are counted on landing; then there will be at least a fifteen minute delay as there is on the world map.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks all for the gifts I was able to return all but 2 today - apologies @KenDuckySmith (!KB2) and @Doc - you are marked in red on my sheet as priorities for tomorrow. Still looking for Additional Radar to finish some flight destinations.
Also I noticed that Horn Antenna have vanished from my sending list so I can no longer help with those

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
This weekends gift code is *tgif404* which typed into the Add Friend box will award you 3 Airport cash and 3000 coins
make sure to use it before the weekend is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom