Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
NEW FLIGHT ITEM I CAN SEND ATTITUDE INDICATOR Please let me know if this is something you would like to start receiving from me - I guess it replaced Horn Antenna when I levelled up.

Hey gang - hows this form a record - I think I deserve a medal or something.

Went to join a red launch hosted by @Wasted Eagle but it had just gone so I missed it, however @Cosmic Blue had one going so I joined. @bjs joined around the same time and launched it I GOT 3RD PLACE IN A RED LAUNCH FOR ZERO - can anyone beat that (perhaps with a second?)

:D:D:giggle::giggle::giggle::D:D

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hey gang - hows this form a record - I think I deserve a medal or something.

Went to join a red launch hosted by @Wasted Eagle but it had just gone so I missed it, however @Cosmic Blue had one going so I joined. @bjs joined around the same time and launched it I GOT 3RD PLACE IN A RED LAUNCH FOR ZERO - can anyone beat that (perhaps with a second?)

:D:D:giggle::giggle::giggle::D:D
You broke my record! Congrats, cheapskate! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hilarious::hilarious:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@cats are awesome - Just out of curiosity, when you erased the Smoke detector portion from your profile, did you hit enter, then exit out of it? If you don't hit the enter button after erasing since a couple of updates ago, it doesn't take hold. Just an idea, if you already haven't tried that. *S*

The only people that I'm aware of that have game name problems are the Windows phone group.

Last edited:
@cats are awesome - Just out of curiosity, when you erased the Smoke detector portion from your profile, did you hit enter, then exit out of it? If you don't hit the enter button after erasing since a couple of updates ago, it doesn't take hold. Just an idea, if you've already haven't tried that. *S*

The only people that I'm aware of that have game name problems are the Windows phone group.
I'll try that, because after the Halloween event ended I changed my game name to: cats-F20/Flt Items

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
Gorrion (@gorrion) addl radar
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) arch metal
Mike47 (@Mike47) supply
#Joe7 (@Joe7) attitude
AgentL (@Agent_L) beacon
doc (@Doc) beacon
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) beacon
Cats (@cats are awesome) beacons
WP2 (@Wired Parrott) catering
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) eau
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) earplugs
Tbomb (@Tbomb) lamp, supply
MikeO3 (@m-bari) lollipop
Cath (@wydaho) pass(10)
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) podium
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) prop
WTR1 () prop
doc2 (@Doc) pwr srce
Hamilton404 lamp
(@Aero Aereola) wire

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Still don't have a university, didn't collect anything from my flights, also visiting universities don't bring anything. Congrats to those who receive the needed items for the collections.

Agree - congrats to those who got it - you've either bucked the odds or just fly a heck of a lot more than I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom