Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Hi @Aero Aereola

I am certainly not an elder of this forum or game, but here goes :-

Town Hall Level 5 needs 3 each of Archive Box, Copy Machine, Guestbook, and Server Rack. These are all giftable and I have Copy Machine to gift.

Repair Base Level 5 needs 3 each of Air Vent Filters, Controller, Grinding Machine, TV Panels. These are all giftable and I was lucky enough to get them all before embarking on the same upgrade. I have Air Vent Filters to gift.

Control Tower Level 5 needs 3 each of Insulation, Projector, Server Rack, and Transmitter. (This is the grey one, not the orange one, hooray !!)
Unfortunately I no longer have any of these to gift !

I hope this helps.

Regards
Harcourt

LOL - anyone over Level 31 I consider to be my elder in this game whether older or younger than me. As a general rule of thumb I always consider everyone to be more learned than me as well.

Town Hall - That would be great as I already have 6 "Guestbooks" along with the other needed items and would be able to open that right away along with the Terminal. Once I raise the $ for them first of course. (A few more flights to Arctic Station and I can start selling off my Turbo Props and upgrading to more Jets & Deltas and make some more $.)

I just clicked on the two types of transmitters in my warehouse and it says one is for "Baggage Hall (orange-ish)" and the other for "Fuel Station" (Grey).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Yes, I have the same experience. It's always one item that rarely drops. In the Guest Plane buildings, Space flight requirements and all other quests...
But they also tend to shift: first the rook was the rare one and now that I have a couple of chess clubs it shifted to the queen. Same for the smart house: first the smart glasses wouldn't drop and now it shifted to the smart watch...
Go figure!?:)

Thanks Wasted! Kinda what I figured... I sent you a neighbor request if you'd like to connect. I can send plenty of Spare Wire and Beacons. Would love some Grinding Machines from you.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delayed. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Cognac. I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg_reuireditem – Gift delayed. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Yagi-Uda Antenna, but I have enough of them.I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Fuel(20) . I gave up asking, send anything..
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Saralaraloola (Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Headset?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Gift delayed.I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Spare Propeller . I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle ItNe) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?

LOL - another question, but really just a curiosity...
.............I just clicked on the two types of transmitters in my warehouse and it says one is for "Baggage Hall (orange-ish)" and the other for "Fuel Station" (Grey).

This is a difficult one for those of us with poor sight !1

The Fuel Station Transmitter is Grey with Orange Side and Knobs, and the Antenna on the side.
The Baggage Hall Transmitter is Grey(ish) and has the Antenna on the top.
The Control Tower Transmitter is the same as the Baggage Hall Transmitter !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too have loads of items in a collection but need just one to compete. If you ever need some sunglasses I have over 150 in lost property !

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
This is a difficult one for those of us with poor sight !1

The Fuel Station Transmitter is Grey with Orange Side and Knobs, and the Antenna on the side.
The Baggage Hall Transmitter is Grey(ish) and has the Antenna on the top.
The Control Tower Transmitter is the same as the Baggage Hall Transmitter !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too have loads of items in a collection but need just one to compete. If you ever need some sunglasses I have over 150 in lost property !

Regards
Harcourt

Pefect!

@Cath - You're still showing as Cath on Ten, but you're at level 60, and Wydaho is at 53 at the moment.

When you type in your addition to your profile in game, hit the enter key, then click on the redeem button afterwards. That should make it stick.

Oh, and btw, @ItsRalphy already drinks, this would just give him another reason to do it more. :) :D o_O;):LOL:
There are no secrets in this game, but since you offered . . .

That made me smile, love to cause havoc on a Monday morning :) , no worries I will put cath 1 and hopefully it will show up on my name
Every time I have tried to change it in the past it just stays the same since our first update, but I will go and do it now fingers crossed it will work
Have a lovely day Ralpy
You are showing as cath 1 on my nieghbour list - whoop, whoop, just need to see what gifts show as when they come through. Havoc on a Monday morning - not good!!!

According to the WiKi site I need Wire (not spare wire) for my Fuel Station level 2 upgrade.
I haven't seen it in anybodys gift list so maybe it's not giftable in which case I will have to hope for a drop from flights.
Thanks anyway.
Mike
Hi @Mike47 - repair centre items can't be gifted, sorry, no choice but to get them from flights. Worth noting for next time, as if a plane breaks down whilst you are in the middle of building the next level, you can't repair it. Good luck.

Does the spyglass help with drops from buildings? I still can't get the "promise of love" from the mini-market, even though I have 3-4 of everything else! grrrrrrrrr
Wish I could swop, I need sea of passion from motels!

Starting a green thread as I can't get orbital telescopes for love or money! will start a launch thread, come and join me.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@wydaho
@Cath

I'm reading you both with your new names. Thanks. This old brain gets confused easily!
Sorry ;-) trying to make things easier for everyone as lots of caths, so I offered to try make things better for all concerned
Even getting confused myself and they are my accounts :) :)
Don't talk to me about old brain, suffered from mine since birth (tempted to put LOL )

Sorry ;-) trying to make things easier for everyone as lots of caths, so I offered to try make things better for all concerned
Even getting confused myself and they are my accounts :) :)
Don't talk to me about old brain, suffered from mine since birth (tempted to put LOL )
LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom