Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Thanks all for the gifts as usual.

Need one Defroster and one Cooling Chamber to complete my Flight Catering Facility and am slowly climbing my way back up to $80K to upgrade my Terminal to Level 5, which I think I have all needed items for at the moment.

Question for long term planning - Using the guides on this site, I'm looking at the items needed to upgrade to level 5 Town Hall, Control Tower and Repair Base.

For Town Hall I have 3 of the items listed but zero "Book with Suggestions" is that still accurate? I don't recall seeing that in any ones gifting lists...

Similarly, the site says the items needed for Repair Base Level 5 are "TV Screen", "Grinding Machine", "Air Vent Filter" and "Controller/Control Unit" but I can't say I've seen them before much either.

For Control Tower it says Insulation, Projector, Server Racks (always server racks!) and "Transmitter". When I looked in my warehouse, I show Transmitter twice, one is grey and I have 5 of them, the other is orange-ish and I have 2 of them. I'll assume the worst and figure I need the orange-ish ones...

Anyway - just wanted to confirm those items are still accurate with the learned elders of the forum so I can update my signature and start stockpiling them...

Thanks as always!

Scott
cooling chamber on its way

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning People

Just woke up (5.08am London time) after an early night, listening to BBC Radio Three (very high brow and classical). I've received a friends request and 200 dosh, unable to identify who it is from the following people - Klyaksina, Rody, Kristin, Makc, Penny07 and TyGi - any ideas? Only one of them is a forum member.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Morning gang - @Captain WH Rollins - must be something in the air over here - likewise I woke up really early, couldn't sleep for thinking of you guys waiting impatiently for my gifts, so I have sent them. As you say, 5.20am here, so back to bed for an hours sleep if I can!

By the way, I had over 100 names in my waiting list - most of whom I didn't recognise, but 3 were forum member who have not replied. Yesterday pm they all disappeared, and now I just have 5 new ones (not forum members, so guess GI randoms)? this happened to anyone else?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Item change today in gifts I can send - Horn Antenna replaces Smoke Detector
not sure too sure what to go for next now that Town Hall is almost ready - I have bought some Aiport Cash ready for the next half price expansion offer - this so I can deploy 10 buildings from warehouse, and increase cash flow. I was going to build flight catering and a level 5 runway but as I have many destinations with only 1 or 2 stars I might forget this for now and go for Blue Launch Space program. Some people suggest going straight to Red Launch as it is a better earner but although I have seen some sites with only green and red launch pad - I only have an option to buy the blue one. I feel that for now income generation needs to be priority.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I would be very pleased to know - if I activate one of my business class bonus will it triple my income, 60,000k coins instead of 20,000k coins, when my red flight returns? Since the red flight is a plane, of sorts, it should pay out in the same way that airplanes pay out or does it not work in that way.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

@gbswales - I would go for the launch pad - by far the best earner, although you need to keep collecting the "preparation" items needed for a launch, best done by visiting neighbours each day with space items, especially planetariums. Personally I would also go for your next plane and runway to open up more destinations. My choice has to keep one of most plane types as a minimum, therefore when events like the current one comes up you can have different planes flying to different destinations. You will also find that you can be completing the third stars, or even some first and seconds on the smaller planes whilst flying the larger ones otherwise they sit there. I have 9 planes, and 5 are collecting stars whilst the others are 1) completing a side quest to earn a bonus building, 2) flying to excavation and special map destinations (from Duke when he comes in, or alliance rewards) and 3) flying to space destination to feed the launches. Bit of a ramble, hope this helps. PS - can you key my code in and invite me to see if it completes our connection?

@Captain WH Rollins - I have not seen the bonus work on a red space flight, no. Could be wrong, but don't believe it works unless anyone else knows otherwise.

Happy flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom