Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi @Mike47 - repair centre items can't be gifted, sorry, no choice but to get them from flights. Worth noting for next time, as if a plane breaks down whilst you are in the middle of building the next level, you can't repair it. Good luck.

Thanks, it's actually the fuel station I am upgrading at the moment (not that I use it much), but I will bear your comments in mind when I next upgrade the repair centre.

My gifts from yesterday are now out, I know kind of slacking but still within the window. (y)
Many thanks for all the wonderful gifts received the are appreciated. :cool:

@ItsRalphy Did you get lucky or actually find a source for those energy saving lamps?
I very lucky - @SactoDave had them on the "Derby" game, in a hidden slot so didn't know it! By sending Hand Dryers, and hitting return them, they came back as Energy Savings Lamps. Very lucky that 4 players allowed me to try this before we found one with the right thing in the hidden slot!

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Does the spyglass help with drops from buildings? I still can't get the "promise of love" from the mini-market, even though I have 3-4 of everything else! grrrrrrrrr
Spy Glass is supposed to improve drops of QUEST items from everything that drops them but my experience tells me that Spy Glass definitely works well only with planes and hardly with houses and entities. Maybe it improves but I can't tell the difference between SG on and off.
On the other hand Golden Dice should NOT affect quest items at all (judging by its descriptions) but it does.
One moment though: to get quest items I used GD not alone but in conjunction with Spy Glass and then effect was obvious. I switched Spy Glass on - nothing changes about houses/entities drops; I add Golden Dice and miracle happens. I saw it in UFO event, Mail quest and before.
Lucky me finished this one with no boosts spent. :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom