Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I'll second that

Hi Comet, Please send me cooling chambers? What from my list would you like?

I'm hoping I don't get the time traveler error - I shut off my game because I did not receive weekly rewards and thought maybe that would help. I backed up the game when it was shut off and when I started it again a few minutes later it was like everything jumped ahead an hour - three planes were back that should not have been, fuel for the rocket the timers jumped ahead about an hour - although the weekly rewards did come in like I had hoped. I never adjusted the clock or any computer settings (and clock is not set to update with internet time and it is properly keeping track of time) I'm hoping once the local and network database update each other that they don't decide I'm a time traveler. :-(

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Gandalf - we should now be connected at both ends, thanks for your gift. I will start gifting later on this morning London time. Welcome to the forum, a smart move you have made. Once I know what you want/need from your signature, I will gift that, in the mean time I will send you passengers. Other members will soon be inviting you to join them as neighbours.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Morning gang - gifts out for today - also have my 20 for tomorrow, and the first for the morning after, you are so generous. I will get a gift back to you, please be patient a I wouldn't cope with running more than one game - it would drive me to drink!!!

@Ten33go - thanks for trying, I got a hand dryer back but appreciate the help. @SactoDave - it still works, I got the energy saving lamp from Derby - can we try again please?

@Cath and @wydaho - your names both show as cath, so when I cam to return gifts I had about 4 all from cath, and no idea who was who. I have sent you both Fuel20 today, bt if only one of you gifts to me in future, I won't know who it is? - Could you add something to your ingame name, either indicating what you want, or anything so I can tell you apart, that way I will be able to send you something specific, and the same will go for anyone else who has you both in their list? - otherwise it will be fuel20 or return what is received.

Thanks - happy flying

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Morning gang - gifts out for today - also have my 20 for tomorrow, and the first for the morning after, you are so generous. I will get a gift back to you, please be patient a I wouldn't cope with running more than one game - it would drive me to drink!!!

@Ten33go - thanks for trying, I got a hand dryer back but appreciate the help. @SactoDave - it still works, I got the energy saving lamp from Derby - can we try again please?

@Cath and @wydaho - your names both show as cath, so when I cam to return gifts I had about 4 all from cath, and no idea who was who. I have sent you both Fuel20 today, bt if only one of you gifts to me in future, I won't know who it is? - Could you add something to your ingame name, either indicating what you want, or anything so I can tell you apart, that way I will be able to send you something specific, and the same will go for anyone else who has you both in their list? - otherwise it will be fuel20 or return what is received.

Thanks - happy flying
That made me smile, love to cause havoc on a Monday morning :) , no worries I will put cath 1 and hopefully it will show up on my name
Every time I have tried to change it in the past it just stays the same since our first update, but I will go and do it now fingers crossed it will work
Have a lovely day Ralpy

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
That made me smile, love to cause havoc on a Monday morning :) , no worries I will put cath 1 and hopefully it will show up on my name
Every time I have tried to change it in the past it just stays the same since our first update, but I will go and do it now fingers crossed it will work
Have a lovely day Ralpy
Changed but not sure if it has worked, please let me know if it has changed for you, if not I will keep trying

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Cath - You're still showing as Cath on Ten, but you're at level 60, and Wydaho is at 53 at the moment.

When you type in your addition to your profile in game, hit the enter key, then click on the redeem button afterwards. That should make it stick.

Oh, and btw, @ItsRalphy already drinks, this would just give him another reason to do it more. :) :D o_O;):LOL:

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath - You're still showing as Cath on Ten, but you're at level 60, and Wydaho is at 53 at the moment.

When you type in your addition to your profile in game, hit the enter key, then click on the redeem button afterwards. That should make it stick.

Oh, and btw, @ItsRalphy already drinks, this would just give him another reason to do it more. :) :D o_O;):LOL:
What would I do without your help? Thank you so much will go and try cheers Dave

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gifts for this morning, Monday 15th February, to my neighbours. This mornings plunder brought in 18,100k coins and 15 launch ready blue chests, much better than the last few days. The launch ready blue chests have brought in high value resources. My thanks for all of the gifts received. Have a really good week's flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
The illustration of the Cariage workshop suggests it as yileding 40 "pink" passengers (see image attached) but I am getting the yield as ordinary passengers - is it just me or a game wide issue?

Attachments

• carriageworkshop.jpg
    carriageworkshop.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 76
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks all for the bumper crop of gifts - I have returned where possible and added those I could not send, to my priority list for tomorrow

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
The illustration of the Cariage workshop suggests it as yileding 40 "pink" passengers (see image attached) but I am getting the yield as ordinary passengers - is it just me or a game wide issue?
Yep, it's well known issue. High lvl players won't stop complaining about that : )

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
Morning Friends. Thanks all for your gifts.
All gifts sent, (I try to send those in your game name or signature but some gifts flying before i see what they are :oops:)

@Mike47
I have "return" your City Model, what have you received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom