Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
My carriage workshop drop rate has risen drastically yesterday, @Steve26 ! With 100%! Got my first item with 4 (!) workshops... :(
Sorry to hear that. :oops:
It seems you're on the wrong end of randomizer's mood state. I met such situation before when everybody had fun with a quest and I sat and had not a single sorry drop for another hundred taps.
I've just got another part for the 3rd Carriage, just 2 more to go. :cigar:

Hi All,

I am now back from my travels. I kept up with gifting last week by sending Passengers(10) to everyone. But now I will revert to your needs either in your Gamename or Signature. As ever, thanks for those received.

I have taken part in the event and was getting nowhere fast. Then I used a Spyglass and most of the items I needed for carriage workshops dropped.
For those who visit my airport, I have rearranged my Romantic Buildings, leaving 4 of each except the Outdoor Cinema where I have kept 6. ( I need one Evening Walk !!)

I have upgraded my Repair Base to level 5. I have bought some cheap cash to spend on more land when the Land Offer comes along later in the week.

I managed to progress one Level to 57, and Stars to 102.

Good Luck to all attempting A Walk In The Clouds.
Happy flying to all !

Regards
Harcourt

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Good morning all Airport City players welcome to a new trade week. As always if anyone needs anything from either of my two games just let me know. The best way to get in touch with me is through private message since I will get those strait to my cell phone.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
@Mike47

Thank You.

I have been meaning to ask is the " Wire " in your signature a " Spare Wire " ?

I ask because I have the latter.

Regards
Harcourt

According to the WiKi site I need Wire (not spare wire) for my Fuel Station level 2 upgrade.
I haven't seen it in anybodys gift list so maybe it's not giftable in which case I will have to hope for a drop from flights.
Thanks anyway.
Mike

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Thanks all for the gifts as usual.

Need one Defroster and one Cooling Chamber to complete my Flight Catering Facility and am slowly climbing my way back up to $80K to upgrade my Terminal to Level 5, which I think I have all needed items for at the moment.

Question for long term planning - Using the guides on this site, I'm looking at the items needed to upgrade to level 5 Town Hall, Control Tower and Repair Base.

For Town Hall I have 3 of the items listed but zero "Book with Suggestions" is that still accurate? I don't recall seeing that in any ones gifting lists...

Similarly, the site says the items needed for Repair Base Level 5 are "TV Screen", "Grinding Machine", "Air Vent Filter" and "Controller/Control Unit" but I can't say I've seen them before much either.

For Control Tower it says Insulation, Projector, Server Racks (always server racks!) and "Transmitter". When I looked in my warehouse, I show Transmitter twice, one is grey and I have 5 of them, the other is orange-ish and I have 2 of them. I'll assume the worst and figure I need the orange-ish ones...

Anyway - just wanted to confirm those items are still accurate with the learned elders of the forum so I can update my signature and start stockpiling them...

Thanks as always!

Scott

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

I am now back from my travels. I kept up with gifting last week by sending Passengers(10) to everyone. But now I will revert to your needs either in your Gamename or Signature. As ever, thanks for those received.

I have taken part in the event and was getting nowhere fast. Then I used a Spyglass and most of the items I needed for carriage workshops dropped.
For those who visit my airport, I have rearranged my Romantic Buildings, leaving 4 of each except the Outdoor Cinema where I have kept 6. ( I need one Evening Walk !!)

I have upgraded my Repair Base to level 5. I have bought some cheap cash to spend on more land when the Land Offer comes along later in the week.

I managed to progress one Level to 57, and Stars to 102.

Good Luck to all attempting A Walk In The Clouds.
Happy flying to all !

Regards
Harcourt

Very well played, neighbour.

Thanks all for the gifts as usual.

Need one Defroster and one Cooling Chamber to complete my Flight Catering Facility and am slowly climbing my way back up to $80K to upgrade my Terminal to Level 5, which I think I have all needed items for at the moment.

Question for long term planning - Using the guides on this site, I'm looking at the items needed to upgrade to level 5 Town Hall, Control Tower and Repair Base.

For Town Hall I have 3 of the items listed but zero "Book with Suggestions" is that still accurate? I don't recall seeing that in any ones gifting lists...

Similarly, the site says the items needed for Repair Base Level 5 are "TV Screen", "Grinding Machine", "Air Vent Filter" and "Controller/Control Unit" but I can't say I've seen them before much either.

For Control Tower it says Insulation, Projector, Server Racks (always server racks!) and "Transmitter". When I looked in my warehouse, I show Transmitter twice, one is grey and I have 5 of them, the other is orange-ish and I have 2 of them. I'll assume the worst and figure I need the orange-ish ones...

Anyway - just wanted to confirm those items are still accurate with the learned elders of the forum so I can update my signature and start stockpiling them...

Thanks as always!

Scott

Hi @Aero Aereola

I am certainly not an elder of this forum or game, but here goes :-

Town Hall Level 5 needs 3 each of Archive Box, Copy Machine, Guestbook, and Server Rack. These are all giftable and I have Copy Machine to gift.

Repair Base Level 5 needs 3 each of Air Vent Filters, Controller, Grinding Machine, TV Panels. These are all giftable and I was lucky enough to get them all before embarking on the same upgrade. I have Air Vent Filters to gift.

Control Tower Level 5 needs 3 each of Insulation, Projector, Server Rack, and Transmitter. (This is the grey one, not the orange one, hooray !!)
Unfortunately I no longer have any of these to gift !

I hope this helps.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
LOL - another question, but really just a curiosity...

I've noticed that some of my collections I end up having multiples of 4 out of 5 things needed, but am always in need of one.

For instance in the Royal Game (Chess Set) I have at least 3 pieces of everything (and in some cases 10) but don't have any and only rarely get Knights. Is that normal? I have similar situations with Path to Passion and "Sandalwood", Puzzles of the Past and "Dutch Chain", Lost & Found and "Book" on this particular one I think I have over 50 pairs of sunglasses... I think the Dinosaur is similar as well with a bunch of bones, but no tails...

Just wanted to see if that was a similar experience for others or if you had different tough to get items...

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
LOL - another question, but really just a curiosity...

I've noticed that some of my collections I end up having multiples of 4 out of 5 things needed, but am always in need of one.

For instance in the Royal Game (Chess Set) I have at least 3 pieces of everything (and in some cases 10) but don't have any and only rarely get Knights. Is that normal? I have similar situations with Path to Passion and "Sandalwood", Puzzles of the Past and "Dutch Chain", Lost & Found and "Book" on this particular one I think I have over 50 pairs of sunglasses... I think the Dinosaur is similar as well with a bunch of bones, but no tails...

Just wanted to see if that was a similar experience for others or if you had different tough to get items...
Yes, I have the same experience. It's always one item that rarely drops. In the Guest Plane buildings, Space flight requirements and all other quests...
But they also tend to shift: first the rook was the rare one and now that I have a couple of chess clubs it shifted to the queen. Same for the smart house: first the smart glasses wouldn't drop and now it shifted to the smart watch...
Go figure!?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom